Suggestions For Weight Gainer?

Whats a good weight gainer that worked real well for you guys, at a reasonable price? I’ve never tried any so I dont know where to start.

[quote]krnkid88 wrote:
Whats a good weight gainer that worked real well for you guys, at a reasonable price? I’ve never tried any so I dont know where to start.[/quote]

Food.

In addition to food, which should be your main priority if you want to gain weight, you can consume a lot of extra calories quickly by drinking shakes throughout the day (helpful for people who don’t have much of an appetite).

Make them yourself using a good quality protein powder and other stuff like peanut butter, milk, bananas, etc. (do a search for more suggestions on what to put in a shake).

Most people here will tell you that the calories in weight gainers mostly come from sugar, and you could get these calories in better form just by eating healthy foods.

Metabolic Drive Complete with 2% Milk.

[quote]Mister T. wrote:
Whole Milk.[/quote]

x2

Metabolic Drive Complete with whole milk.

Add peanut butter if you want to put it over the top.

[quote]derek wrote:
Mister T. wrote:
Whole Milk.

x2[/quote]

x3

If you really want a supershake put this in a blender…

whole milk
oats
peanutbutter
Metabolic Drive complete

Throw enough of listen in there, and it’ll be well over 1000 calories. Add two or three of those inbetween meals and you’ll gain weight.

Other than that, most weight gainers are crap and just have a lot of sugar in them.

I like all the stuff with oats and peanut butter etc. But usually find it much too filling.

What I do now is chuck 1 cup of skim milk powder and 1 or 2 scoops of whey protein in a bottle. Then when it’s meal time I just add water and shake it up. These shakes have loads of cals. and you’ll be starving within 2 hours and be able to pack away heaps of solid food.

[quote]CaliforniaLaw wrote:
krnkid88 wrote:
Whats a good weight gainer that worked real well for you guys, at a reasonable price? I’ve never tried any so I dont know where to start.

Food.[/quote]

And during/post workout Surge.

Or, do a search for about 25,000,000 other ideas.

[quote]KAS wrote:
I like all the stuff with oats and peanut butter etc. But usually find it much too filling.

What I do now is chuck 1 cup of skim milk powder and 1 or 2 scoops of whey protein in a bottle. Then when it’s meal time I just add water and shake it up. These shakes have loads of cals. and you’ll be starving within 2 hours and be able to pack away heaps of solid food. [/quote]

TONS of cals?

Skim milk pwder at 80- cals per 1/3 cup thats 240, add aa scoop or two of whey thats 340-440??

No wonder your starving two hours later.

add a few table spoons of oil or PB theres a quick easy not so filling 250 cals that would help

Phill