Suggestions for Second Cycle

I am 24 5’9" 190lbs…this will be my second cycle, first was Test Cyp. @ 500/w for 10w. On my second cycle I was thinking of running Test E. @ 500/w for 12w…and Deca @ 300/w for first 10w. I had no problem with gyno on first cycle, but I’m a little concerned with not running on this one, any suggestions on what to run with this?

Also, I’ll be using stealth injectables (5 ml), any suggestions on these? I ran the 3 ml the first cycle, and I’m not sure but I think they were under dosed…plus that’s what alot of people are saying. Thanks for any suggestions.

test and deca dosages sound good, might wanna keep some nolva on hand just in case. the other thing is progesterone related gyno which could be caused by deca but most likely wont happen with that low of a dosage

[quote]jb99 wrote:
test and deca dosages sound good, might wanna keep some nolva on hand just in case. the other thing is progesterone related gyno which could be caused by deca but most likely wont happen with that low of a dosage[/quote]

What he said.

As far as underdosed sachets, if after a month you don’t think it’s kicking in enough then up the dose to like 600 test and 350 deca.

Thanks for the help guys, ok here’s another question. When I did my first cycle, I injected all into glutes…this caused soreness and at the end I had a big knot in the top of one of them (like a giant charlie horse). When I do this cycle should I alternate to diff. areas? If so, what are the best areas, and what should be injected where? Also, should the Test be injected every 3 days, or just twice a week? And finally, should I make the Deca 2 injections a week? Or just one injection a week @ 300?

Well a lot of people change where they inject but I do it in the same spot all the time, I get a lot of massages though because I have back problems and so they usually work the not out, but youll most likely develop some scar tissue there no matter what

I rotate my sites between shoulders and glutes. But like jb said you will get some scar tissue buildup. I will shoot both of them 2x weekly to try and keep your levels as steady as you can. Just make sure you aspirate…

I almost didn’t last night and as soon as I did that sucka filled up with blood. Had my first bleeder shoot over 2 feet last night…I sprayed the mirror. Was a little crazy!!! Here is a link to a site with pinning info:

I only use shoulders and quads. Rotating around in a clockwise pattern. Even while running tren and prop injecting ED there is no problem with build of product in the area.
Inject twice a week or E3D with both the deca and test.