Suggestions for My Legs

no actually i do go ass to ground. and no i dont squat in the smith machine either.

Read CT’s article called Mondays with Thib’s: Skinny-Legs Cure here:

Read it!

Read it again (seriously as most people miss it all)

Live it!

Love it!

[quote]jsheptock wrote:
no actually i do go ass to ground. and no i dont squat in the smith machine either.[/quote]

Pic or it didn’t happen.

[quote]Smallfry69 wrote:
Read CT’s article called Mondays with Thib’s: Skinny-Legs Cure here:

Read it!

Read it again (seriously as most people miss it all)

Live it!

Love it![/quote]

I’ve just read this article for the second time. As a beginner, I’m unsure of what exercises in the article hit the calf muscles? My calves are tiny, it’s genetic (my dad has tiny calves and he’s big and strong). The article says tree trunk legs, but doesn’t mention calves specifically, but I assume they are catered for.

yea ill post a pic of me squattin when i have time for a pretty boy gym session. lol is that how they do it down unda.

ive seen better legs hanging out of a birds nest , wtf are you posting for?

[quote]jsheptock wrote:
yea ill post a pic of me squattin when i have time for a pretty boy gym session. lol is that how they do it down unda. [/quote]

Well umm, thanks for calling me a pretty boy I suppose I wouldn’t say its something I hear oftenm if you’re trying to get into my pants sorry but it won’t work. I gotta be honest and say the way most do it down under ain’t the greatest. However that isn’t the point, just remember if you’re going to claim lifts you’d better be prepared to prove them by pic or video. Only thing I can think of is that you’re really doing those squats ass to grass, your thighs would have noticeable bulges known as muscles… I would genuinely be impressed if you’re squatting 140kg or so ass to grass without any quad growth to show for it.

Don’t show them in public?

lots of squats!