T Nation

Suggestions for Energy Supp?

I would like some advice on what supplement to take. I am 28 year old male who works out about three days a week or so. I am pretty good physical shape. I took Cellucor about a year ago and it seemed to be pretty good. Due to being married and having a young son my bankroll is tight.

I am going to purchase some a new supplement after my taxes come back in and would to have something to give me energy at the same time. One weak point seems to be my stamina, I drink a AMP only on days I am working about about thirty minutes prior before lifting.

Any Suggestions?

Adam

Try USP Labs Jack3d. Excellent supplement for the price and it tastes great.

I’m surprised that no one else has mentioned it yet, but you need to try Spike.

I prefer Spike Shotgun Orange Gold, but the concentrated Double Shot works well, too.

Some years go a MD was telling his patients who complained about a lack of energy, to take 1000mg of Magnesium & Potassium in an asportate base. You can only find this at GNC. I have been taking this for at least 10 years. Get the Gold Card for discounts, and buy the largest bottle. 250mg x 4 times a day.

Have any of you guys tried the Surge that Biotest Sells? A friend recommended it to me. What are you thoughts?

[quote]Mountaineers82 wrote:
Have any of you guys tried the Surge that Biotest Sells? A friend recommended it to me. What are you thoughts?
[/quote]

Surge is great, and I use both versions, but it’s not what most people consider to be an “energy” supplement even though it technically does provide energy.

I second the recommendation for Spike Shotgun.

After reading your post again and seeing that you’re specifically looking to increase stamina, Surge Workout Fuel would be a good choice.

[quote]HK24719 wrote:
After reading your post again and seeing that you’re specifically looking to increase stamina, Surge Workout Fuel would be a good choice.[/quote]

If only it were in stock :frowning:

[quote]chimera182 wrote:

[quote]HK24719 wrote:
After reading your post again and seeing that you’re specifically looking to increase stamina, Surge Workout Fuel would be a good choice.[/quote]

If only it were in stock :([/quote]

It is in stock!

[quote]Mod Brian wrote:

[quote]chimera182 wrote:

[quote]HK24719 wrote:

If only it were in stock :([/quote]

It is in stock![/quote]

Awesome. When did this happen? I feel like I checked 3 hours before I made that post.

Ohh, it changed the picture, that’s why I missed it!