Suggestions for a Meal Replacement?

i’m looking for a good quality meal replacement. i’ve been using Muscle Milk on the advice of a friend, but am finding out that its not the greatest.

any suggestions?

Metabolic Drive Complete add what ever calorie boosting additive your heart desires.

D

I personally enjoy ON Casein and add some Nut Oil (Macademia usually) and a 1/4cup of Almonds for a snack…

Have you ever tried making your own? It takes a little extra effort, but you get to custom choose the ingredients, flavours and nutrients and when you find one that is satisfactory, the taste and nutritional benefits are well worth the extra effort.

Start with a protein base, any good quality blend will do, such as Metabolic Drive, add some form of micronutrients, from fruits, greens powders or even some vegetables / vegetable juices, and then maybe some good quality fats / carbs depending on your goals / meal timing.

For example:

1 scoop Banana Metabolic Drive (protein base)
100g Raspberries (micronutrients)
2 teaspoons almond butter (good fats)
1/3 cup oats (carbohydrates)
handful of ice
splenda / stevia (to taste)
Blend until thick and smoothe

You can add / remove carbs and fats as you see fit, depending on what you want from the meal

[quote]girlfromipanema wrote:
i’m looking for a good quality meal replacement. i’ve been using Muscle Milk on the advice of a friend, but am finding out that its not the greatest.

any suggestions?[/quote]

thanks for the posts guys, will definately look into them :slight_smile: