Suggestion on My Cycle

Hello everyone,

Unfortunately, I did not listen to you posters and ran my cycle of

Dbol @5wks, 5days
Test e 500mg/week
Finished the dbol on thanksgiving. Gained 28lbs, I’m very happy with my results…

But I am hungry for more…

I’ve got 2pins left @ 500mg/week…

Picked up the prohormone tr3n by Olympus labs and I have mdrol on hand… I want to run both of these together…

Maybe start then ASAP up until I start nolva pct… So after 2weeks being off test e continue to use term and mdrol up until I begin pct protocol. Or should I rub test e along the prohormones and come off test e tren and mdrol at the same time?

Weight: 205
Height: 5’10
Not here to give you advice, but i have an odd feeling your about to get either ignored or flamed.

[quote]StupidNumber13 wrote:
Not here to give you advice, but i have an odd feeling your about to get either ignored or flamed.[/quote]

Why? The cycle looks fine to me. And it sounds like he ate/lifted well if he put on that much weight.

OP, you should be fine with either approach. If it were me though, I would probably run just one of the orals, not both. Pick one for this cycle, and use the other one to kickstart your next cycle. Running 2 orals together is for dummies who don’t care about their livers. 1 will be sufficient.

^i think he’s talking about extending the cycle longer… or am i reading it wrong?

He’s looking to run the prohormones as the test clears his system up to start of pct. It’s a good idea but nobody knows what kind of beating your liver can take.

I’ve seen a guy completely beat the fuck out of his liver with prhormones and go drink hard one night. To put it simply he went from decent sized guy to concentration camp pretty damn fast.

I think save the tr3n for a later cycle and use the mdrol if you are going to do it anyway. Best option is to save both for your next cycle to be honest.

[quote]cycobushmaster wrote:
^i think he’s talking about extending the cycle longer… or am i reading it wrong?[/quote]

I read it as ‘I have 2 weeks left of test. I want to take an oral for the next 4 weeks, 2 of which will be the time period when the test is clearing. Should I do this?’

ah, okay. i read that way differently…

[quote]cycobushmaster wrote:
ah, okay. i read that way differently…

[/quote]

I thought the same thing. Either way I still wouldn’t call it a good idea. Why not just end the cycle? Let us also be honest about the fact that he ran Dbol for 5 weeks and hasn’t told us if he ran the test for 5 weeks or 10 or ??? I don’t think taking a PH after beating his liver with Dbol is a good idea and taking 2 is a horrible idea.

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

[quote]StupidNumber13 wrote:
Not here to give you advice, but i have an odd feeling your about to get either ignored or flamed.[/quote]

Why? The cycle looks fine to me. And it sounds like he ate/lifted well if he put on that much weight.

OP, you should be fine with either approach. If it were me though, I would probably run just one of the orals, not both. Pick one for this cycle, and use the other one to kickstart your next cycle. Running 2 orals together is for dummies who don’t care about their livers. 1 will be sufficient.[/quote]

Sorry about late reply, my bad

Only reason i posted that is because he mentioned he didn’t listen to regular posters here before, and because he suggested not enouth time after pct and stacking 2 prohormones together. He neither gave up his age but hell … i seen minors pop prohormones so he’s probably gonna be fine

Other than that it’s fucking great he gained that much weight