Suggested Cycle

I am a 45 yr old male, 180 pounds, 5% fat, 5’9". I live in a border town and have the access to not only all the necessary “Compounds” but have also been body building for 15+ years. I think I have come across a true, tried and tested Cycle for the 40+ crowd. Total cost of buying directly at the Pharm in Mexico is approximately $600-800 per 16 Week Cycle. This includes the Somatropin.

Week 1-4: 500 Sustanon weekly, 200 Deca every other week. 1mg Propecia ED. Mega Multivitamin, 1500mgs of Omega’s 3/6/9 ED. These early weeks I emphasize vry heavy lifting of all major body parts, aerorbics 3x’s week limited to walking 30 minutes. Typically I gain about 20 pounds and eat a heavy laden protein meal 3-5times day.

Week 5-8: 500 Sustanon weekly, 200 Deca every 15days and 2IU’s of Sumatrope (HgH) daily. 1mg Propecia ED. Mega Multivitamin, 1500mgs of Omega’s 3/6/9 ED. During these weeks I am super strong, emphasize vry heavy lifting of all major body parts along w/aerorbics 3x’s week, 45 minutes per session just at about 60% HR max for my age. Gains are about 10-15 pounds. If I am really feeling freakish I powerlift 2x’s a week in between workouts.

Week 8-13: 500 Sustanon weekly, 300 Deca once a month and 3-4IU’s of Sumatrope(HgH)EOD. Continue w/1mg Propecia ED. Mega Multivitamin, 1500mgs of Omega’s 3/6/9 as well as 2-3 Caps of VPX Meldown ED. I also take 2 daily capsules of Bioperene Advanced Yohimbe-Plus. During these weeks I increase reps on all body parts along w/aerobics till I hit max HR for my age for 30-45 mins.

By weeks 12-13 I lose about 10-12 lbs., shredded and on top of the world! Dick is rock solid and probably able to cut Diamonds. Pounds come off like warm butter.

Week 14-16: 250 Suston evey 15 days, 100 Deca once a month, Nolvadex 20mg ED while I taperdown on the test and deca. 2-3IU’s of Somatrope(HgH)EOD. 1mg Propecia ED. Mega Multivitamin, 1500mgs of Omega’s 3/6/9 as well as 2-3 Caps of VPX Meldown ED. I also take 2 daily capsules of Bioperene Advanced Yohimbe-Plus.

This progam may not work for everyone, but I can tell you that this 45 yr old fart has gotten repeated results each time. Would like to hear what anyone else out there thinks.

That can’t possibly be you, at least not currently, in that picture.

Because if you’re 5% bodyfat, my ego just took a serious leap upward.

Aside from that, that’s a bizarre cycle you just posted. And the way you come off stinks of troll.

Hell he aint even holding the gun correctly, his trigger finger is under his other hand thus nestling the gun way too high to get to an optimal shooting position. ok back on topic :slight_smile:

“45 yr old male, 180 pounds, 5% fat, 5’9”. "

and “been body building for 15+ years”

Obviously a troll :slight_smile:

IF that is you in the picture there’s no way those forearms are 5%bf

LEAVE TROLL!!!

Nice pistola!
ole!

LMAO!! Yes, that’s a pic of me. 1. At least I am willing to post a “real” pic.
2. While my arms may not reflect what you may visualize as being lean and mean, it does reflect a six month old photo of a 45 year old. The cycle was a “suggestion” and in fact what Ive been using except for the recent addition of the VPX for additional fat loss.
As I said, your opinions were asked for on the Cycle, not the fact that I kept my finger off the trigger as a courtesy to the photo taker.

[quote]dagwoodbowser wrote:
As I said, your opinions were asked for on the Cycle, not the fact that I kept my finger off the trigger as a courtesy to the photo taker. [/quote]

LOL yea right the photo taker was off to your left, not even pointing at him :slight_smile: Also hold the gun correctly your trigger finger will be out of the trigger guard not alway on the trigger.

And per the cycle I think a few have stated how wacked it is