Suggest Improvements to Diet/Supps

[quote]absolute3 wrote:
You can always add oils to your shakes to quickly bump up your caloric intake without even really noticing.

I use coconut or olive oil, sometimes both. I can barely taste either one and they give my MD shakes a really nice smooth texture. [/quote]

Hey thanks, I’ll definitely try that out. Maybe fish oil or cold pressed olive oil

[quote]caveman101 wrote:
eat whole eggs, and more of them, like 10 a day at least[/quote]

What’s the advantage to eating whole eggs instead of the whites? I’m probably wrong, but isn’t the yolk just fat & cholesterol?

Half the serving size of your weight gainer intake as most of what your going to get from it is
fat. Use substitutes to make up the remainder of carbs/protein, more fresh meat etc and add lentils to your
diet, theres more protein in lentils then there is in ham studies show. Goodluck

Try more calories early on in the day.

Thats a shitload of rice later on in the day… and three flatbreads… and veg… if you can eat all that food in one sitting, you dont need weight gainer. Roughly how big is that cup you’re using?

[quote]its_sid wrote:

[quote]caveman101 wrote:
eat whole eggs, and more of them, like 10 a day at least[/quote]

What’s the advantage to eating whole eggs instead of the whites? I’m probably wrong, but isn’t the yolk just fat & cholesterol?
[/quote]

Eat whole eggs heres why

I de be more worried about the cholesterol from adding more red meat than eating eggs. Mike Matarazzo was reported to have eaten up to 5lbs of red meat a day …look up how that turned out

Good post until you linked an extreme case of eating shit loads of red meat [ plus taking steroids and god knows what else that could have attributed to his heart problems.]

I dont think the op will get half that amount of red meat.