T Nation

Suggest a 3-4 Day Workout Routine

My weight 60kg Age 21 Supplements I use Whey and creatine
I can bench 50kg max same for dead lift and squat I have been lifting from past 7 month
Schedule Im Following

Day-1 . Chest,Triceps
Exercises Set Reps Muscle Target
Suryanamaskar 5 Medium Intensity
Incline Chest Press 4 8---12 Upper Pectorils
Incline Dumbell Press 3 10--12 Upper Pectorils
Incline Dumb Bell Fly 3 10--12 Upper Pectorils
Flat Bench Press 4 12--15 Upper Pectorils
Decline Dumb Bell Press 3 12--15 Lower Pectorils
Skull Crusher 3 12--15 Long Head
Pully Push Down 3 12--15 Middle And Long Head
Close Grip Bench Press 3 12--15 Middle And Long Head

Day-2. Legs
Cross Trainer 10 Min
Squats 3 10--12 Rectus Femoris((Quadriceps)
Leg Press 3 10--12 Vastus Lateralis(Quadriceps))
Leg Extension 3 10--12 Quadriceps
Lying Leg Curl 3 10--12 Hamstring
Standing Calf 4 20--25 Calves

Day-3 Shoulder
Military Press 3 10--12 Anterior Deltoid
Standing Shoulder Press 3 10--12 Anterior Deltoid
Lateral Raise 3 10--12 Lateralis Deltoid
Front Raise 3 10--12 Anterior Deltoid
Rear Deltoid Fly 3 10--12 Posterior Deltoid
Upright Rowing 3 10--12 Anterior Deltoid

Day-4 Rest

Day-5 Back +Biceps
Bent Rowing 3 10--12 Mid Back
Lat Pull Down 3 10--12 Latissimus Dorsi
Seated Rowing 3 10--12 Mid Back
One Arm Dumb bell Rowing 3 10--12 Mid Back
Barbell Curl 4 10--12 Long And Short Head
Dumbbell Curl 3 10--12 Long And Short Head
Preacher Curl 3 10--12 Long And Short Head
Hammer Curl 3 10--12 Bracallis And Bracuradailus
Barbell Wrist Curl 3 10--12 Bracuradailis

Day-6 Abs & Cardiovascular Exercises
Cable Hip Abduction 4 25 Rectus Abdominis
Alternate Floor Leg Raise 4 25 Rectus Abdominis
Floor Crunch 4 25 Rectus Abdominis
Ball Semi Crunch 4 25 Rectus Abdominis

As I workout at home I was short of proper equipment but have recently purchased necessary equipment So Im looking for a 3-4 days workout Schedule but Im confused with man option Icf 5*5 is what i have zeroed down but not sure as I want a body which look good and also i need strength

I’m usually a fan of saying any program will work with the right intensity, but this program is quite clearly not working. Like, at all. Not even a little. My feelings are that:

a) You have too many exercises with too light a weight.
b) You aren’t pushing yourself hard enough. If you were, there is no way you would be able to get through these sessions.

Look at the logs of lifters like Th3Pwnisher or Flipcollar on this site, see how many work sets they do and the variety of exercises they perform. Then go pick a professionally written program that you can commit to for the next 3 months and see how it works out for you.

EDIT: I would guess your diet is also terrible because you didn’t mention it. What, exactly, did you eat yesterday? Insert your own “gains are made in the kitchen” cliche here

EDIT EDIT: It might be that I’ve had no coffee yet today but it baffles me that a grown man who can’t deadlift his bodyweight would bother to learn the names of two separate muscles in the forearm instead of doing something towards fixing the big issues.

I pride myself on being having some of the shittiest genetics around here but Even I was able to squat 60k the first time I tried them. Dude, you are WEAK and there is no need for you to do a body part split.

Remember,
More doesn’t always equal better. Quality > quantity.

To (poorly) paraphrase the highly-regarded coach Dan John. Pick a handful of exercises, and get really good at them. At your stage, this will satisfy both your goals of strength and physique simultaneously.

Perhaps, pursue a 1x bw bench, 1.5x bw squat, and a 2x bw deadlift. Focus everything you do around attaining those benchmarks.

[quote]nighthawkz wrote:
I pride myself on being having some of the shittiest genetics around here but Even I was able to squat 60k the first time I tried them. Dude, you are WEAK and there is no need for you to do a body part split.[/quote]

I couldn’t squat the bar when I started lifting.

Op, do you know how to vary your intensity levels and execution of each rep for different exercises in a split like this, or do you think that just because your split contains all these exercises you will grow just by going through the motions?

WAIT!WAIT!WAIT!

You said there is no reason to execute different lifts with different styles. The is no reason to use different intensities.

[quote]FlatsFarmer wrote:
WAIT!WAIT!WAIT!

You said there is no reason to execute different lifts with different styles. The is no reason to use different intensities.[/quote]
Are you high?

Usually when I’m posting.

But when ever I mention using different techniques or rep styles, or rep ranges, you chime in and say “No, no, no!”

You have 4 curl variations to hit your brachiosaurus or whatever but you can’t squat or DL your body weight. Use a simple program that uses linear progression that has you squatting, overhead pressing, benching, deadlifting, lots of rows and dips not worrying about wrist curls. Also whatever you’re doing now, start eating something.

[quote]FlatsFarmer wrote:
Usually when I’m posting.

But when ever I mention using different techniques or rep styles, or rep ranges, you chime in and say “No, no, no!”
[/quote]
I’m not sure what you’re confused about.

zyther
Level

…Possible troll thread?

Whoa. It was so subtle, I totally fell for it.

Buddies When I started working out I used to have a 3ft curl bar and 10kg weight and 2 10kg dumbbell and It was hard for me to workout but astime pprogressed I used to lift 25kg max to fit on a curl bar It been 3 days I got a bench plus a Olympic bar and trust me I have made around 15kg gain with this program my chest size is 35’ bicep 12 but I need a 3 day plan for further gain I understand how to lift bar fast then pause and return the bar slowly

[quote]zyther wrote:
Buddies When I started working out I used to have a 3ft curl bar and 10kg weight and 2 10kg dumbbell and It was hard for me to workout but astime pprogressed I used to lift 25kg max to fit on a curl bar It been 3 days I got a bench plus a Olympic bar and trust me I have made around 15kg gain with this program my chest size is 35’ bicep 12 but I need a 3 day plan for further gain I understand how to lift bar fast then pause and return the bar slowly
[/quote]

What, specifically, was it about the advice you’ve already received that you disliked?

It looks like you took a standard split and bastardized it by adding every exercise you could think of to the appropriate days. Remember that it’s easy to pick good exercises (there are a lot of them), but it’s not so easy to pick-and-choose and program those exercises in an effective way. It’s taken me a few years to figure out how to program effectively for my body, and I don’t even do complex programming (not that there’s any great need right now). That’s why everybody recommends starting on something proven. You’ll learn the nuts and bolts along the way.

[quote]cparker wrote:
You have 4 curl variations to hit your brachiosaurus or whatever but you can’t squat or DL your body weight. Use a simple program that uses linear progression that has you squatting, overhead pressing, benching, deadlifting, lots of rows and dips not worrying about wrist curls. Also whatever you’re doing now, start eating something.[/quote]

x2

Go back to basics and try the following. It will get your strength levels up and should help you to start building some muscle.

Add chin ups to workout 1 and dips to workout 2.

I presume that by “icf 5x5”, you are a regular at the other site. Do that one or any other variant of 5x5. Be consistent for 6 months.

Your posted wo is shit. period. It reminds me of a “Follow the Pro’s pre contest WO”.

I disliked nothing about advice but tell me which proven workout should I start the name of workout also the workout I have written in op is given to me by a fitness expert