T Nation

Sugar in Power Drive

Anyone know hoe much sugar is in Power Drive? It doesn’t list sugar on the label, but it is one of the ingredients. I’m assuming its not much, just chcking to see if anyone knows (Im cutting but I want to use Power Drive for finals Shoulda spent more time studying and less time in the gym…)

Thanks

i could be wrong, but i dont think there is sugar in it, isnt it based around not having any stimulaants in it?? theres no caffeine in it either…i know this is recommeneded to take during the Get Shredded Diet and that had to be one one of THE most strictest diets ive done, and they didnt count any of the carbs coming from PowerDrive so i really dont think there is any sugar in it…

if ur dieting, you really dont need to worry about the sugars i dont think, but in all, its an amazing product!! especially during finals, i must say it keeps more focused when sutdying!

i love it…the taste kinda sucks, so putting splenda in it for some sweet taste probably isnt a bad idea, i think i may give that a shot! so thanks for the idea haha

Thanks for the input. Sugar is listed as one of the ingredients but its way down there on the list and must be such a miniscule amount as to not even really have an impact on calories…

good idea about the splenda by the way.

An entire bottle has a couple grams of sugar.

Nothing to worry about.

i called T-Nation no one could tell me how much was in it.
if its so little why put it in at all.

[quote]brunottfn wrote:
if its so little why put it in at all.[/quote]

Truth in advertising. You have to list the ingredients [though there’s a lot of fudge room in how you can label and categorize things]. Mod Brian just said there’s only a few grams in the entire container.

[quote]jsbrook wrote:
brunottfn wrote:
if its so little why put it in at all.

Truth in advertising. You have to list the ingredients [though there’s a lot of fudge room in how you can label and categorize things]. Mod Brian just said there’s only a few grams in the entire container.[/quote]

just to be pedantic: he said “a couple” not a “few”, which means to me 2 g per 231 g container.

“few” is a relative term and could mean anywhere from 3 to a # less than infinity depending on context.

so how much is it actually ? i suppose the answer is in the fudge room :wink:

[quote]brunottfn wrote:
if its so little why put it in at all.[/quote]

It’s simply an ingredient in one the flavoring agents.

Seriously, if this much sugar concerns you, you’re way off track.