Sugar Bowl - No Way Ohio State Wins

STANFORD MOTHERFUCKERS!!!

Man. This is shaping up for a big finish.

that saftey call was one of the worst calls of all time. Forward progress was stopped. he was pushed back 5 yards into the endzone and then its a saftey? Wow. terrible

[quote]gregron wrote:
that saftey call was one of the worst calls of all time. Forward progress was stopped. he was pushed back 5 yards into the endzone and then its a saftey? Wow. terrible[/quote]

Forward progress was stopped BUT he broke the initial tackle. Still a live play in the endzone at that point.

(You’re way more jacked than me, but I spent a couple years refereeing football)

Speaking of impossible occurences, if I were Ryan Mallett there is NO FUCKING WAY I would come back and throw to these guys for free next year when I could throw to guys who might catch it for millions of dollars.

These idiots couldn’t catch the clap from my ex girlfriend.

FAIL.

ChokeHio State at it again… oh wait mallet just threw a pic. Ballgame

Man. What a game.

[quote]Melvin Smiley wrote:
Speaking of impossible occurences, if I were Ryan Mallett there is NO FUCKING WAY I would come back and throw to these guys for free next year when I could throw to guys who might catch it for millions of dollars.

These idiots couldn’t catch the clap from my ex girlfriend.[/quote]

I don’t think anyone in the NFL wants Mallett, I know I don’t want him on the Cardinals.

Ouch. That’s all I can muster right now. Ouch.

Ugh, that is why i hate those stupid college football rules. In the pros they would have gotten back up after getting the punt block and scored a TD. Instead they were down. Mallet threw a terrible pass anyways.

Oh the life of a Razorback fan…drunk at least.

[quote]gregron wrote:
ChokeHio State [/quote]

I am not an OSU fan, but this is the opposite of clever.

http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/music_movies_girls_life/2010_college_football_20?pageNo=5#bottom

I’m racing a friend to 25 pounds, I figure crow is the next best thing to chicken.

Last night my girlfriend called me “Ryan” in bed because no matter how hard I threw it I couldn’t find the end zone. Told me she’d never seen that much hopeless ball fumbling north of New Orleans. She started hollering “WOOOOOO”, I thought I was doing good till she said “PIG!” Said the way I choked in the red zone I must play for the Razorbacks.

[quote]Steel Nation wrote:

[quote]gregron wrote:
ChokeHio State [/quote]

I am not an OSU fan, but this is the opposite of clever.[/quote]

Sounds like an Ohio state fan type of comment :slight_smile:

[quote]gregron wrote:
that saftey call was one of the worst calls of all time. Forward progress was stopped. he was pushed back 5 yards into the endzone and then its a saftey? Wow. terrible[/quote]

Forward progress was stopped BUT he broke the initial tackle. Still a live play in the endzone at that point.

(You’re way more jacked than me, but I spent a couple years refereeing football)[/quote]

Sorry brah, it wasn’t a safety.

One of the worst calls I have ever viddied.

[quote]Dustin wrote:

[quote]gregron wrote:

(You’re way more jacked than me, but I spent a couple years refereeing football)[/quote]

One of the worst calls I have ever viddied.[/quote]

Whistle was not blown… He disengaged and attempted to continue then was tackled by another player… Safety. There are plenty of times when someone is driven back 4-5 yards… then they are able to get out and take it down the field big. Should those times not have counted.

He should have let himself get tackled and there would have been no problem

I’m glad OH ST lost to Wisconsin. We would never come close to Auburn or Oregon if we made it to the title game. It would be another beat down. This way we win a big game and end the season on a positive note. Kinda.

[quote]Amiright wrote:

[quote]Dustin wrote:

One of the worst calls I have ever viddied.[/quote]

Whistle was not blown… He disengaged and attempted to continue then was tackled by another player… Safety. There are plenty of times when someone is driven back 4-5 yards… then they are able to get out and take it down the field big. Should those times not have counted.

He should have let himself get tackled and there would have been no problem [/quote]

Yep. IF the initial tackler had brought him down, spot it at the three. When you break loose and you’re still on your feet, the play is still live.

Not that it matters now, but you know how important it is to win on the internet.