Suffering from Post SSRIs Sexual Dysfunction Syndrome

I am certainly not disagreeing with the OP’s views on post SSRI sexual dysfunction, it is absolutely a thing even if rare. But your description of symptoms reads like clinical depression or another mood disorder. I would consider both. I would also hit up a Urologist to rule out any physical problem.

Regarding the evilness or SSRI’s, they are indeed over prescribed by physicians as a cheap first line treatment for just about any mental problem and some physical ones too. Most of us on here have been prescribed them initially long before anyone bothered to check hormone levels. It’s tough to lay blame squarely on their use though as hormone levels and mental health are insanely interconnected. It’s extremely hard to pin down: Is mental health being effected by the hormones or are the hormones a result of mental health? Are SSRI’s and testosterone accomplishing the same thing regarding neurotransmitters? Was the problem always there or did one create the other?

Yeah it may sound like some mood disorder or depression. But no, it’s not. I just have no dopamine in my brain because hormones receptors don’t recept them anymore. It’s like living in a permanent crashed e2 state, only worse.