Squat 6 [O] Bench 4 [X] and Be Leaner [ / ]

BWAHAHAHA Yea had Plan 1 and 2 depending on how I felt but I opted for Plan C. Paused low this time. Old high pauses were a defacto block pull but lately my back (rounding in deads and squats) has been a weak point so low pauses, which gave my christmas tree a ridiculous pump that kind of fkt the rest of the workout. (same pump as last time.)

What muscles are the yellow? In Green is the Lat, red the erector and outlined in yellow the xmas tree…these erectors? Because these have been crushed back to back so I think I am going to hammer them from now until they are the strong part (low paused deads added to dead work and/or Yates rows).

And we are going to do a “potato blast” and full blown poverty Macros. 1 day will be sweet potatoes and I will probably add in a few hard boiled eggs on a day too. Progress felt like it stalled so I am going to do this poverty potato blast and see what happens. If mad shred gains arent made I will probably go into a 2-6 week maintenance phase (and change the “supps”).

2 Likes

Currently binge watching Evan’s vids. Awesome stuff, I’m a fan.

preach

I much prefer alcohol. I’d drink wine or scotch all day before smoking.

Oh the actual high alcohol is a ton better, but after that day of drinking (bourbon for me :D) the next time I can go to the gym is like 72 hours later. My sleep schedule gets all messed (seems irrelevant right now hahaha) and then the calories for my perennial cut. A weed hangover means I slept for an extra 6 hours.

3AM WAKE UP 93.7kg and 90cm so back to PRs on monday weigh in. Nice, and after just 1 day of “Potato Blast”. That being said I am running on fumes and it is 9am and have just finished all my carbs for the day FML. I am reading logs and the words are recognizable but understanding them is hard.

Wifey complains a lot about living in paradise for living in paradise (misses family mostly) but I gave her the opportunity point blank to move back to Torreon and she didn’t hesitate to say no. Hahaha. We are still discussing it. It is family and cost of living vs quality of life and safety.

AM SHITTY ASS HALF ASSED BENCH SESSION
Whole workout to make it seem like more…
Bench 5-5-5-3s@45-135-185-225-255
2-4-5@275
Tricep Rope Down
SUPASET
Bar Curl

Yeaa…fkn energy is shit. Nothing felt heavy I just didnt have anything for reps. Singles and Back off sets going forward I think. Also I am going to try to eat all my carbs before the gym and go in later than 7am after hardly anything.

Time to brew and knock some stuff off this todo list.

Hmmmm maybe a Monster will do the trick…

AFTERNOON PEC DELT PUMP WORK
Dum Military
Cable Press
Tricep Rope
Bicep Curls
Posing

2 Likes

True Relaxed

Relaxedish

So yea, got the easy part done, now the last how ever much it takes.

Motto started today:

SUFFER today, look AWESOME tomorrow.

13 Likes

Damn,I hadn’t realized how big you actually are

3 Likes

I notice a lack of leg pics… DYELL?

haha seriously tho, you look great. What’s your goal weight for the competition?

I first read this as surfer. lol

2 Likes

Looking good Bro!

2 Likes

thank you, I actually felt really flat/small until you said this. Now I can see it too, pretty sure the pump helped a bunch.

They are definitely lacking in definition. In order of fat distribution is ass, quads/hamstrings, lower back, lower abs and then thin layer everywhere.

…but they are also not shaved and it’s hard for me to flex them with out them cramping lately hahaha.

Thank you!!! I finally feel that way.

4 Likes

Looking built man! I really need to step it up.

2 Likes

EDIT: Yin Yang progress!!! I saw you and that helped get my butt in gear.

squats: Should have left this workout for tomorrow.
Worked up to 1@425 RPE 12.
Did some back off pause reps at 315
Calves

Woke up 2am 92.4kg (PR) 91.5cm waist and my legs were still sore. Ate, took my meds and went back to sleep thinking that I would be recovered enough for Squat day #MeatHeadScience LOL neeOPPPE!

Bunch of things:

Actually scratch all that shit, TLDR.

Hitting mental wall right now. I am willing to sacrifice a lot of strength for this but it should have been slower, it is also too early in the cut to be feeling like this. This is the mental shit getting in my way. Will be adding in pump workouts to get me in the gym but more recovery for PLing and trying to take more naps and walks to balance out the naps.

SUFFER TODAY Be Awesome Tomorrow.

Today’s cheat day:

Cheat meals sure arent what they used to be…if I hit 92kg next monday a real cheat meal will be on the menu.

3 Likes

I can understand that. However I’d much rather take a beer hangover than a liquor hangover ANY day. But In a world of where I’d have to choose, I’d much rather wake up from a night of being continuously super toasted (stoned). My husband is a giant toker, and my family isn’t weary of it (his side of the family is though), so I “supplement” with the herb when I feel like. I do notice though, for lifters who also take part in the lambs bread, lighting up after a workout( at least for me), aids in the ability for me to relax myself almost 50% more than my regular state. I’ve tried lifting after clearing one or two hits, and I will say that my endurance is shit, and I tire out fast(er). But it does effect folks different depending health, mental stability, recognition/perception stasis (the come down), etc.

But the marijuana plant can be altered in thousands of ways. You can get an extremely potent strain just by changing a few chemical properties of the plants, or you can get a mild strain with a very relaxing feeling by taking out some properties. What’s cool about plants (Coming from someone who reads the past work of Mendel), and their tendency to be super good at reproducing with polyploid structures is that, in a lab humans can engineer damn near brand new plant species overnight if they truely wanted to, by experimenting with them. Not only for flowers, or food crops, but medicinal plants too.

1 Like

Nice progress!!! Btw. Forgot to mention that.

1 Like

Great progress buddy, keep pushing and your gonna look incredible.

1 Like

Yin Yang - Only saying cause I got corrected on a college paper and it still haunts me.

I’m allergic to beer. So, whisk(e)y and wine is it for me. I also don’t get hungover, really. Before passing out I always chug a 1/4 gallon of water, and I stay really well hydrated in general.

I just don’t enjoy weed. Doesn’t do much for me and hate the culture around it.

@BOTSLAYER I hope to be on your level when this thing is all done. I can’t believe how fat I still am. It just never seems to come off, even when the scale goes down.

1 Like

the yeast does it huh? yeast is such as weird bacteria. But I understand.

1 Like

I understand that. And youre preaching to the choir about the culture around it. Theres this weird aura that people just automatically assimilate to and it almost immediately sucks out whatever uniqueness or integrity that individual has/had. I’ve never fit in anywhere, and ive always been the black sheep of pretty much anything that’s got a social aspect to it. The one thing people have to grasp though is that you CANNOT function normally with high dosages. The average human doesn’t even need to smoke marijuana more 1-2 times per week and 2 is honestly pushing it simply because our serotonin levels like to linger around a moderate to low level, and when serotonin is constantly spiked up it literally makes all aspects of the body act like cold molasses (slow as hell). Theres tons of case studies that like to prove otherwise, but if you actually read them in detail the subjects are only smoking maybe three times a week, and the dosages are rather small and moderate. So youre right on that subject. most def.

1 Like

Last night massive gun pump workout

Fell off the hill

4k calories yesterday
3k today

Woke Up 92.4kg and 90cm waist at 1am (this diet has my body on a 22 hour day so I did sleep 6 hours last night)…and both my arms were 43.5cm so they match!!!

So far I havent paid the price as aside from some temporary bloating no “spill over”…if Ican just get a “slap in” back into my diet that would be great.

AM Bench and Pump
Bench 1s @ 315-325-335-345-355-365
Incline Dum Press 125s for 6?
Flat dum press 125s for 8
Cable Press
Lateral Raises

If I had had a spotter/liftoffs and picked my attempts more aggressively I think I had a PR (385+) bench today. Oh well, horse shoes and hand grenades.

WIFEY STARTED HER NEW JOB TODAY!!! Very awesome, that helps a ton of stress…but now I am the dishwasher hahaha.

BLUEPRINT:

I feel safe posting these, because I have to do this.

Same as potato blast but adding eggs for more fats and protein, hopefully this helps the insanity, recovery and joints…

Increase in meds across the board. Switching to shots Every other day because daily SUCKS!!! Hopefully this will keep my quads out of the rotation as well.

New batch I just made looks like sex in a bottle. At first I was certain it wouldn’t come out but it came out great. 120mg Tren A / 80mg Mast P / 50mg Test P 2mL EOD for a total of 840/420/350 a week.

.5mg Arimidex every day…this might have to go up a bit to maybe .5mg every 18 hours.

Melatonin and Chamomile late night pre bed and if that doesn’t help my sleep I will work 500mL herbal aroma therapy into the rotation. Really hoping it doesn’t come to that.

2 Likes

100 MINUTE NAP That felt guuuuud.

Slept in until 230 am so awesome!! I think that was like 6 to 7 hours of sleep. Was 93.2kg. I mostly survived fat kid free fall un scatched. Now I am done being a wuss. Also done weighing myself until (cheat?) day monday!! If I can hit 92kg then monday will be a IIFYM day that will be a pile of chicken and what ever else.

AM BACK PUMP!!!
Incline Dums
Flat Dums
Cable Press
Power Rows
Close Grp Cable Rows

DONE. I know it was supposed to be a back pump day but I feel my chest is the lagging part so I wanted to hit 1 quick exercise that turned into 2.5.

Couldn’t find melatonin yet but the chomomile helped I think.

AND LOL buddy is taking a vacation from PDC because he needs a break, on paper or out loud that sounds ridiculous but wait. When he told me this I said “yea man, people have been assholes lately” and he had the lightbulb ET connection thing going. It happens down here, I don’t know if a collection of grumpy people all come down here or the moon is lopsided but every so often this town is just an asshole. Cars trying to run you over, people trying to run you over, bikers trying to run you over. Or today some guys making the trump wall out of dumbells right by the dumbell rack which housed all the heavier dumbells which obviously they weren’t even using.

Probably going to try to hit Gunz and TRX class later. This should be the last deload day and I want redemption at squats.

3 Likes