Sudden Stop of HRT

Been on HRT for a bit and have a good feel on how my chemistry reacts to variations of protocol. A big issue has come up that I did not foresee.

Question, I am all out of HRT and will not be back on for a few days if not weeks. YIKES!!!

I anticipate I will just crash physically; Strength, size, libido, etc., back to pre-HRT, correct?

I was there for may years and going back, I don’t desire, but did live with.

First hand accounts appreciated.

You think you will lose size without being on TRT for a couple weeks? Not likely.

Due to the long esters of the TRT, you are likely not going to notice any difference at all.

What was your dosage, and why are you not going to be able to get TRT for a couple weeks?

Too hrmonal; trt/hrt are just to acheve a physiologic level. The suprepsysiologic, the person that takes 2-10times the normal range is the one that will loose muscle,not the man on trt. Like the above poster said.,your level’s will stay for awhile,not instantly drop. all the best john

Gents,

Was on a perpetual blast, 200 every 3 days, and on ADX with HCG. All was good and supraphysiologic levels were attained. Apparently, my body responds differently to T than most. My Doc is legit and respected by the community. The higher levels were ok, nothing too noticeable at all… Balancing E2 with T was cake with higher dosing. Lost what little size I gained, libido is tanked, fatigued and foggy. LOW T.

Why did I stop? Let’s just say communication and planning is key. I will be back on it in about one or two weeks.

Thanks for your input, men! I sincerely appreciate.

[quote]hormonal wrote:
Gents,

Was on a perpetual blast, 200 every 3 days, and on ADX with HCG. All was good and supraphysiologic levels were attained. Apparently, my body responds differently to T than most. My Doc is legit and respected by the community. The higher levels were ok, nothing too noticeable at all… Balancing E2 with T was cake with higher dosing. Lost what little size I gained, libido is tanked, fatigued and foggy. LOW T.

Why did I stop? Let’s just say communication and planning is key. I will be back on it in about one or two weeks.

Thanks for your input, men! I sincerely appreciate. [/quote]
My friend 300mg’s every 3-day’s is no trt program.The dosage mentioned is only available on the Black market.No dr. will loose his medical license to make you a muscle man.

Brotha from up north, Johnny, read the post. Also, I just opted to make stuff up, right? Yes, my Doc is LEGIT and not black market. Do you need glasses?

Johnny, dude, No! I am not muscle man and not really interested in big “Moscle.” hahaha. Just trying to be healthy and prolong some areas of life. Nicely, you don’t know the back story. It’s all good, friend.