Sudden Realization of Soda and Sweets

I have now realized how plain soda became tasting and how bad really sweet foods taste. I don’t know if its that companies’ new methods of creating some foods or my new diet, but I never crave soda, candy, or processed “pastries”, for the lack of a better term.

Has anyone else noticed this trend? Although, I am glad that I have come upon this realization. Makes sticking to my no junk food guidelines much easier.

All I am craving is protein and carbs, water, and fruit. Some vegetables as well. I am surprised though how easily this change came upon me.

Still, chips. Damn. That’s the one junk food that was always hard to resist. Even now, I feel it is the hardest to get away from.

Yeah, there’s always something that you want. My vice is pizza.

I had pizza for the first time in almost 6 months the other day. I forgot how fucking good it tastes.

I think I could sit down and eat (fresh) bread until my stomach ruptures.

Flat bread with lamb korma, a burger on a fresh kaiser bun, pita bread with hummus, pizza…

You bastards.

Pizza is so good.

Pizza is my one weakness. A good hamburger with milk instead of soda and no fries is great too, but I could live without it.

Pizza though? Just try and take it away.

I don’t think I could live without pizza. Or Nachos. Or beer. Or coffee. The rest I’m ok with not having.

[quote]analog_kid wrote:
I don’t think I could live without pizza. Or Nachos. Or beer. Or coffee. The rest I’m ok with not having. [/quote]

Pizza ftw. The rest can go. Except maybe the nachos. They can stay. With hot cheese. And the beer too.

Damn.

[quote]Makavali wrote:
analog_kid wrote:
I don’t think I could live without pizza. Or Nachos. Or beer. Or coffee. The rest I’m ok with not having.

Pizza ftw. The rest can go. Except maybe the nachos. They can stay. With hot cheese. And the beer too.

Damn.[/quote]

Cat pics rules.

I had a coke today. Probably the first soda I’ve had in at least 2 months. It was cold and refreshing, I did not like the after taste, and it left me feeling kind of ill for a while afterward.

I have found that the less I drink soda and eat candy, the less I want it, and also the less it appeals to me. When I was younger, practically all I consumed was soda and/or candy. So that is a big step forward for me.

Presently trying to take in ~5000 calories a day, which means lots of burritos and burgers, but other than that, junk food is at a minimum. Besides, I think burritos are the ultimate bulking food.

I have lost my taste for ice cream, cookies, and the like, but still always enjoy a diet soda. I’m actually drinking one right now, the first in a few weeks, and it tastes damn good.

I haven’t had pizza in months. Cheat meal FTW!

I think this weekend I’m going to eat an entire pizza. And I blame all of you.

[quote]Aleksandr wrote:
I think I could sit down and eat (fresh) bread until my stomach ruptures.

Flat bread with lamb korma, a burger on a fresh kaiser bun, pita bread with hummus, pizza…

You bastards.[/quote]

I love bread,french fries(not craving) pizza, candy lol

mmm turn overs

[quote]analog_kid wrote:
Cat pics rules.[/quote]

Great source of hilarity!

Fail pics are always good too.

NOTE: FAIL PIC NOT DIRECTED AT THREAD. IT’S JUST FUNNY.

[quote]Makavali wrote:
analog_kid wrote:
Cat pics rules.

NOTE: FAIL PIC NOT DIRECTED AT THREAD. IT’S JUST FUNNY.[/quote]

Word. My most favorite cat pic of all time.

[quote]Makavali wrote:
analog_kid wrote:
Cat pics rules.

NOTE: FAIL PIC NOT DIRECTED AT THREAD. IT’S JUST FUNNY.[/quote]

here is another one

Just a saying to all the pizza lovers some wise words or wisdom:

Pizza is like sex: when it’s good, it’s really good. When’s it bad, it’s still pretty good.

I have found that pizza is the ultimate food on leg or back days. More taxing workout = starvation after wards.

[quote]ukrainian wrote:

Pizza is like sex: when it’s good, it’s really good. When’s it bad, it’s still pretty good.

[/quote]

That is one of the greatest analogies ever.

I think this is the same cat that does Invisible Bike.
Dude has some mad powerz.

Oh, and pizza is The King.
A strong rival is fresh, crusty bread.

I’ve never had a huge weakness for sweets. I can be tempted with dark chocolate, and peanut butter cups, but for the most part, I’ll go with savory.

pizza and bread are the best, i think the best pizza has the most lucious bread like crust. thank god i’m still a moderately skinny bastard, so i can afford to eat all of it.