T Nation

Successfull Ectomorphs?

Has anybody on here pure ecto gotten jacked?

List measurements if you have…

Looking for inspiration…

Seriously…?

It doesn’t really matter your body type. Just eat and lift heavy and you’ll get bigger. I used to be pretty sure I was ‘ectomorph’ but it doesn’t really matter.

yeah dude if you are an ecto and think your a hardgainer you will get no remorse here.Im tall and have a hell of a time putting on size, i didnt weigh over 200 till I was like 24-25.But it is because I didnt figure out how to go about my diet and training properly.I never did legs and didnt eat enough.

If your an ecto just fucking eat and lift.You will get bigger, It may take longer than some guys but it proves the point that there is no excuse.

just fucking lift.

Well they are a couple guys who got from 120ish to 180ish in a year or 2 which isn’t a bad start…just look in performance forum or rate my physique.

I think C_C started out very light, didn’t he?

well I have gone from 130-190

arms 11-16
chest 36-43

I guess I’m looking for guys who have gone beyond that really with ecto genetics like mine…

Probably shouldnt have posted it in the beginner section…

The number of ectomorphs drops drastically when a generation hits 24-25 years old. I wouldn’t worry about it.

I do. They ate a lot and worked out like demons.

All you need to know if your an ectomorph is that there is no overtraining just undereating.

I started lifting when I was all of 115-120. If you get big, suddenly you aren’t labeled an ecto

if anyone does have examples of ecto putting on size, i could use it. Ive been working out with my younger cousin and his best friend and my cousin is getting a bit discuraged my his inability to gain weight. We sat down and counted his calories and now he is sticking to a better diet. But a little inspiration might be good for him.

[quote]acantare wrote:
if anyone does have examples of ecto putting on size, i could use it. Ive been working out with my younger cousin and his best friend and my cousin is getting a bit discuraged my his inability to gain weight. We sat down and counted his calories and now he is sticking to a better diet. But a little inspiration might be good for him.[/quote]

I know what you mean, thats where I was not too long ago, as in lacking motivation (not meaning skinny as I know I am still a pussy in size compared to other members). Check out my topic in Performance photos, I know I am a little bitch but I went from 105 or 110lbs.

I hope it helps.

prof x… adopt the montra, if im not eating, im not growing…

/ end thread

[quote]acantare wrote:
if anyone does have examples of ecto putting on size, i could use it. Ive been working out with my younger cousin and his best friend and my cousin is getting a bit discuraged my his inability to gain weight. We sat down and counted his calories and now he is sticking to a better diet. But a little inspiration might be good for him.[/quote]

What do you mean by “a better diet” cleaner or more calories.
Listen when your a skinny fuck like I use to be eat everything and alot of it.Put in hard work in the squat rack and at the dinner table.

not that i don’t have a long way to go, but at least i’m not a little bitch anymore, lol.

[quote]HolyMacaroni wrote:
not that i don’t have a long way to go, but at least i’m not a little bitch anymore, lol.[/quote]

Mac, stopping hanging out on T-Nation, and go to your 6th grade teachers house and hit that like the fist of an angry god!

[quote]ImSkinny wrote:
HolyMacaroni wrote:
not that i don’t have a long way to go, but at least i’m not a little bitch anymore, lol.

Mac, stopping hanging out on T-Nation, and go to your 6th grade teachers house and hit that like the fist of an angry god![/quote]

i can’t help it man, i’ve spent the last two nights with a sorority freshman. i have to sit at home tonight and recover.

By the way, successful people tend to spell “successful” right.

[quote]HolyMacaroni wrote:
ImSkinny wrote:
HolyMacaroni wrote:

Mac, stopping hanging out on T-Nation, and go to your 6th grade teachers house and hit that like the fist of an angry god!

i can’t help it man, i’ve spent the last two nights with a sorority freshman. i have to sit at home tonight and recover.[/quote]

Youre getting old mac.