Success with X Size Program?

Has anyone had any success with the X Size program? I bought it awhile ago, but I cant bring myself to train that little - I like to lift.

Most individuals here don’t follow cookie cutter programs.

Not trying to be mean or anything, but thats the truth and you’ll be hard pressed to find someone that has.

Heck, I didn’t even know what it was until I had to look it up.

But its based on slow lifting and isometric holds, so no, I don’t think it would work very well.

[quote]forbes wrote:

Not trying to be mean or anything, but thats the truth and you’ll be hard pressed to find someone that has.

But its based on slow lifting and isometric holds, so no, I don’t think it would work very well.[/quote]

Quite a few (me included) follow the 5/3/1 program…

[quote]Boffin wrote:

[quote]forbes wrote:

But its based on slow lifting and isometric holds, so no, I don’t think it would work very well.[/quote]

Quite a few (me included) follow the 5/3/1 program…[/quote]

5/3/1 isn’t a cookie cutter program. Its more of a template. Really the only thing written in stone are the major lifts and the percentages of your 90% 1RM.

The rest I believe is individual.

I appreciate the feedback. That said, I think if it might ever be worth trying I guess it is now when I am already at a low point due to time out of gym etc. I will post a log on here with the progress. I may decide it isnt worth it, but we shall see. Thanks for the responses.