Success Using Hardbody Training for Women

I wanted to give a huge shout out to Chris’s hardbody training for women program. I’m currently progressing through week 7/10 and it has helped me blast through my latest plateau. I have, as of this morning, lost 180 lbs and have built some awesome muscles (this is over a span of years). I can’t wait to see where I’m at when I finish the program. Thank you for a program that is as challenging as it is rewarding. Can’t say enough good things!

[quote]Gigi_Veleno wrote:
I wanted to give a huge shout out to Chris’s hardbody training for women program. I’m currently progressing through week 7/10 and it has helped me blast through my latest plateau. I have, as of this morning, lost 180 lbs and have built some awesome muscles (this is over a span of years). I can’t wait to see where I’m at when I finish the program. Thank you for a program that is as challenging as it is rewarding. Can’t say enough good things![/quote]

I will assume that you meant 18lbs :wink:

No, that wasn’t a typo. I have lost, since the beginning of my training/transition, 180 pounds.

No, that wasn’t a typo. I have lost, since the beginning of my training/transition, 180 pounds.[/quote]

amazing.

No, that wasn’t a typo. I have lost, since the beginning of my training/transition, 180 pounds.[/quote]

I can’t even visualize that… I’m beyond words! Glad to have been a small part of it.

Bravo!

Amazing Gigi! You go girl :slight_smile:

btw if you are looking for the next program check out this forum about the start of Feb I posted a question to CT and he gave a fantastic workout to do after the Hard Body.

Hi Gigi,
Can you tell me what supplements you are/have taken while doing the Hardbody program? I’m going to start on Monday. The original article from CT says Plazma and Mag-10. Also mentions Micro-PA and Indigo-3G. Did you take all or some of those?
Thanks in advance!
Jamie