Success Stories: Youthful Libido Restored - Consistently

I tend to agree with you. Since I’ve only been at this 4 months, I’m still in the early stages. I’m 100% sure I won’t be micromanaging my TRT very soon. I actually felt like a slacker because this recent lab work is the first I’ve had since starting TRT. Also, I am not a detail oriented person. I’m a big picture guy, so micromanaging is not in my make up.

For me, at this point, I’ll assume my E2 is on target as long as I have morning wood and a healthy libido. I also have the “advantage” that I suffer from silent migraines that only occur as my blood pressure goes up. So I have almost instant feedback if my E2 creeps up.

Completely agree with your approach, if you’re feeling well there’s no need to micro manage and look for issues that are not there, since you know what good feels now, you will know when bad happens so you can look then other than that docs usually check in 6 month intervals which is totally logical and a good point for regular health checkups regardless of TRT or not.

1 Like

It is rather easy to get obsessed with it. You just need to remember that we have always had good and bad days. Long before we had any problems with TRT. Sometimes you just had a bad day, a cold, not enough sleep

1 Like

Gonad,

How are things going? Have you stabilized after your restart?

I did the math the other day and since I met my wife 4 years ago we have had sex over 1500 times. Pretty much daily, and some days more than once. At 41 years old I can’t admit I have college years libido. The excitement wears off over the years, and probably because I have worn myself out with a lifetime of sexual encounters. I still want it, and still have great sex, but daily sex will expose libido and erection problems immediately. The TRT has helped me maintain a rigorous sex life, but through the years I have learned what helps and hurts me hormonally, and occasionally just had issues that were explainable. Having a wonderful wife, that’s totally understanding and supportive helps get through those occasional rough days when things just aren’t clicking.

I remember sitting in class with a boner just from watching a fully dressed girl sharpening her pencil. I’m afraid 20 years of vagina has killed that youthful enthusiasm that ladies invoked, but I refuse to get off the horse until it’s dead or I’m dead!

1 Like

Yes, I think I have stabilized and mellowed out some, which is good. Doc wants me to have bloodwork in 3 months, so I’ll have updated numbers then. Oh, and I didn’t do a restart. I’m on clomid until I have to inject.

So far so good!

Why didn’t you try a restart?

I’m 40. I also think I have been low my whole life. I don’t have any sides from clomid so far, so I’m in no rush to ditch it. I’m guessing I’m around 700 T right now. If I went off, it would probably be lower, and I’m trying to maximize things now.

And partly, I don’t want to feel like I did before, for any reason. Not for a month, not for a week, not for a day, no more!

I understand, thank you for the quick responses. Our situations are very different from each other, but even so I find hope in your success.

Also, very nice username choice.