Subway Cheese Steak

[quote]thosebananas wrote:
sandwich of doom…[/quote]

Broodwich?

[quote]elano wrote:
Rattler wrote:
It was a piece of dog shit covered in bull vomit.
Damn it all to hell

A little horse cum slathered on top?[/quote]

No, you’d save that for the donuts.

[quote]AngryVader wrote:
elano wrote:
Rattler wrote:
It was a piece of dog shit covered in bull vomit.
Damn it all to hell

A little horse cum slathered on top?

No, you’d save that for the donuts.

Which reminds me - coming from a Polish family, there is going to be a Paczki massacre up in this house next Tuesday. I’m going to do my absolute best not to indulge, but…

Fuck.

[quote]giterdone wrote:
Renton wrote:
Sliced ham and crumbled kitkat (Don’t know if you have them outside the UK - it’s like a wafer biscuit thing covered in chocolate).

Serious WIN.

Ok so they don’t sell them in Subway - but they SHOULD!

Seriously? I have some kitkat bars around here somewhere. What else do you put in the sandwich? Mustard, tomatoe, etc.?[/quote]

Well they are good to go with just the ham and kitkat really but I’ve tried them with mustard which works well.

I think my favourite addition though was a covering of jalapino’s - Ratio of 2:1 in favour of the kitkat seems to be about right.

I’m telling you guys - this is one seriously good sammich.

Doug - Good excuse to go buy another load of kitkat’s eh?

You fuckers need to stop visiting SUbway, get a proper old fashioned Philly Cheese steak and ruminate for the next 12 hours.

Your life will have been worth living.

Stay the hell away from Subway, give no more to that bastard Jerrod

[quote]tribunaldude wrote:
You fuckers need to stop visiting SUbway, get a proper old fashioned Philly Cheese steak and ruminate for the next 12 hours.

Your life will have been worth living.[/quote]

Every time I get a Philly cheese steak in Toronto, it sucks ass. I need to go to Philly.

West Phillidelphia, born and raised. On the playground is where I spend most of my days.

SUBWAY = Terrible imo. The bread is totally crappy where I live.

I would rather go and make my own sandwich then eat one of theirs.

When I was 9, I had a turkey sub from Subway. Then, I had a stomach ache. Thought nothing of it. Turned out I had apendicitis and the fucker ruptured and I didn’t eat Subway for 8 years. Completely unrelated, but I still wont eat the turkey or mayo. I mean shit, they gave me 8 hours if I didn’t show up at the hospital when I did. Fucking Subway is out for blood.

[quote]Renton wrote:
Sliced ham and crumbled kitkat (Don’t know if you have them outside the UK - it’s like a wafer biscuit thing covered in chocolate).

Serious WIN.

Ok so they don’t sell them in Subway - but they SHOULD![/quote]

yes renton, we have kit-kats here, I have a BMT usually
or a turkey or roast beef
with everything on it but no sauces

Subway should be boycotted by carnivores worldwide. Everytime I’ve eaten there, the cheap fuckers gave me the smallest amount of meat possible. Every time, and at every Subway I’ve been to. I’ll never eat there again, and I always tell everyone I know to avoid them.

Also, having lived most of my life in or around Philadelphia, I can tell you that nobody beats an authentic Philly cheese steak.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
Also, having lived most of my life in or around Philadelphia, I can tell you that nobody beats an authentic Philly cheese steak. [/quote]

I’ve had one from one of the “original” cheese steak places, and I thought it was terrible. The meat was chewy with a fair bit of gristle. Trying to hide that with canned cheese doesn’t cut it, tasty though it is.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
Subway should be boycotted by carnivores worldwide. Everytime I’ve eaten there, the cheap fuckers gave me the smallest amount of meat possible. Every time, and at every Subway I’ve been to. I’ll never eat there again, and I always tell everyone I know to avoid them. [/quote]

Dude… you’re not lying. You’d think they were preparing their meals for 13-year old girls by how much meat they put on them.

Watches Subway worker put on toppings.

“Um, can I have extra meat?”

‘One dollar for extra meat.’

“Okay…”

Proceeds to put on extra strip of bacon and four inch-long pieces of chicken.

Fuck.

[quote]SSC wrote:
Iron Dwarf wrote:
Subway should be boycotted by carnivores worldwide. Everytime I’ve eaten there, the cheap fuckers gave me the smallest amount of meat possible. Every time, and at every Subway I’ve been to. I’ll never eat there again, and I always tell everyone I know to avoid them.

Dude… you’re not lying. You’d think they were preparing their meals for 13-year old girls by how much meat they put on them.

Watches Subway worker put on toppings.

“Um, can I have extra meat?”

‘One dollar for extra meat.’

“Okay…”

Proceeds to put on extra strip of bacon and four inch-long pieces of chicken.

Fuck.[/quote]

I’ve encountered this problem. I usually buy ham cause it’s cheap and I caught them putting 4-6 slices on footlong sub in most places, which pissed me off, so I started asking how many they put on before I ordered and if it was less than 8 I left. Any of those deli subs they’re suppose to put 8 slices on it, on footlongs. I also wrote email to subway about it and named the local subway. They gave me $30 in coupons and I noticed the place now puts 8-10 slices ham on my subs now.

sweet onion chicken teryaki with pepperjack, bacon, toasted then jalapenos and the sweet onion sauce.

best sandwich ever.

or even double meat ball, lettuce, tomato, sweetcorn and mayo toasted with cheese

[quote]thosebananas wrote:
or even double meat ball, lettuce, tomato, sweetcorn and mayo toasted with cheese[/quote]

That sounds freaking amazing.

I go for the sub-club w/ turkey, ham, AND roast beast, just to maximize the meat. My buddy gets turkey and I wonder why not get more animal for the same price.

I got free ‘double meat’ once and thought I’d be smart and double the meatball. Was disastrous. Just couldn’t get all the meat stuffed in those buns. Balls too big.