Subscapularis Impingement and Weak Lower Lats

3 years ago, I suffered an injury in my right shoulder. The pain radiated pretty much all over my shoulder blade and into my armpit area.
I’ve gone in to see a physical therapist and chiropractor and both said it was an impingement (chiropractor said specifically a subscapular impingement).
I wasn’t given much advice on what to do but now, 3 years later, I don’t have a lot of pain, just an occasion feeling of inflammation or a tight, pinching feeling in the middle of the right shoulder blade and into the right armpit/lower lat.

Pushing presses are kind of a no go still at this point. Some rows feel okay - normally during the movement it irritates my shoulder but afterwards it really helps with the inflamed feeling.

But I could use some advice from someone who has gone through something similar.
What do I need to work on most? Increasing strength? Or my mobility?
I’ve tried band pull aparts, external rotations, scapular pushups, serratus anterior activation drills… but I never know what I should stick with or what is actually working.

Have you tried hanging from a bar? Dan John is a big proponent of this activity. Says it helps with so many shoulder ailments. If you are new to it, merely taking some weight off your feet will suffice.

https://kuttingedgefitness.com/kneeling-lat-stretch/
This as well.

The lats and the subscap are both internal rotators, so there should be some carryover. I would also work on throracic rotation in sidelying, with the hand of the affected side behind the head (more external rotaion).