SubQ After Trying Androgel

Thanks. I’ll keep checking. I also ordered some Iodoral.

Okay, my doctor gave me 1 mg of Arimidex a week and 750mg of HCG a week. However, he did not write me a prescription for the HCG but gave me a syringe with 750mg in it to try this week and then report back next week for another 750mg…weird. I guess I can back fill my needles for each dose.

Question - is it okay to start off with 1/4 dose of Arimidex the day I take my injections (2xweek)and 250mg HGH the day before my injections or can I do all on the same day?

Thanks

I do all three at the same time.

hCG refrigerated?

You can inject 250 three times per week, swab needle after injecting, recap and refrigerate. 750iu in A single dose is not good.

Yes, in the refrigerator now. Okay, so since my last total t was 330 and my E2 was 27 (morning before injection) do you think 1/4 of arimidex would be okay to start 2x a week and adjust accordingly? Any weird sides I should be aware of? I’m still a little hypersensitive when I take new meds.

Thanks again for the info. Much appreciated.

yes, 1/2mg per week would be appropriate if you are a normal responder. If you are an over-responder you can feel depressed and overall worse.

Thanks.

Just curious, but I took 1/4 of the arimdex 3 days ago and the following day i felt a little strange and then the next day i felt better but noticed my knees and ankle joints were clicking a lot and still clicking this morning.

Do you think this means I’m an over-responder to arimidex?

Also, during my last blood test my e2 was 27 and my test was 330. The bllod was taken the day of my next injection but before my injection. I inject Sundays and Wends. I inject 34mg 2x a week for a total of 68mg.

I’m wondering if my e2 at the mid point of my injection schedule was higher than 27 and if so how much higher?

Thanks

Over-responder? Always a possibility. If so, you need a liquid so you can dispense by the drop. Some make their own with tablets+vodka.

No one here expects a great response with 68mg/week. Was TT=330 from that dose? That is way too low.

If you only have TT=330, 1/2 mg Arimidex per week would be a little too much.

Yes, my 330 was while on test cyp for a month at 60mg a week. I tried 80 mg a week after that but got really bad anxiety and a nasty feelign for a few days so I dropped down to 68mg a week and felt better. Next week I’ll try again to up the dose to 80mg/week. For some reason, I’m very hypersensitive to any meds. it’s probably more psychosomatic since I used to have panic attacks about 10 years ago and now any tiny change in my body from meds can create anxiety… thankfully not a panic attack.

I did take my HCG shot of 200iu yesterday and felt a little better.

Thanks

We do know that TRT can disclose weaknesses in thyroid or adrenal function. This is something that we are always watching for. When this happens, one struggles and this could be behind your sensitivity.

Yea, I’m beginning to think the same thing. I’m researching now about the adrenals. Thanks.

Question - I did a shot of HCG 250iu yesterday and felt fine most of the day but then in the evening it felt like I had a strong adrenalin rush/anxiety spike. Is this normal? I did up my Test cyp injection to 80mg a week. One injection on Sunday of 40mg and the other on Wends of 40mg. This past Wend was my first increase to 40mg. I’m wondering if it was the increase T or the HCG or a combination of both that caused the rush yesterday evening. Of course, I did have about 5 cups of coffee throughout the day so that might have had something to do with it.

or perhaps it was my E2 spiking since I feel pretty tired today and unmotivated. Hmmm

I’m still getting this hugh rush of anxiety about 12 hours of taking the HCG. This last time I dropped the dose down to 100ius and it still happened. Do you think this has more to do with the Test increasing or my E2? Perhaps it has to do with my Thyroid or adrenals. I’m just trying to figure this out becasue I like the hCG, at least the initial boost in well being but the anxiety later is discouraging.

I just received my blood tests back.The test was completed last Friday at 10:30 am. This was 2 days after I took my Subq shot of Test Cyp of 36mgs (18ml) on Wednesday. I would like some feedback on this. Obviously, my E2 seems pretty high relative to my total test and my DHEA is reported as high which I don’t understand. I’m doing a total of 72mg of Test cyp/week.

Thanks.

Testosterone: 258ng/dl, Range----(348 - 1197)
Free Test: 9.2,Range—(6.9 -21.5)
DHEA,sulfate: 333.3, Range----(44.3 -331.0)
Estradiol: 27.8, Range----(7.6 - 42.6)
Prostate-Spec: 1.0, Range ----(0.0 -4.0)

Possibilities:

• T you using is not
  • not dosed right
  • you are a hyper metabolizer of T

DHEA is fine

For your T level, your E2=27.8 makes you estrogen dominant, you can feel way better than you do now, go after it.

Agree: Perhaps your hCG is triggering some cortisol or something else. What brand of hCG. You added the BA water or it came wet? I think that I would vote for another vial, other brand or something.

Thanks. My HCG comes wet and in the syringe from the doc. I’ll ask about the brand next week.

I’m upping my T to 40mg dived in 2 shots. My doc doesn’t believe in the Subq shots and keeps telling me that is why my levels are still low. However, I’m not exactly taking the typical starting does.

Not sure what we can talk about here before the mods will edit things.

We spoke a couple moths ago about a DR. G in the Alpharetta area you still seeing him? What have you done to get him to cooperate with the protocol? I seem to get the run around. Not trying to hijack your thread you can PM me if that is better.

No worries. I just sent you an PM.

PM’s working for you?

Doc does not believe that SC shots work? Where does he think the T is going? We have transdermal creams, those are not IM? We have surgically implanted pellets? Those are not IM. Ask doc where he get the notions that he has?

Inject 100mg per week, what are you thinking?

Young virile males product T about 10mg/day or 70mg/week.

100mg testosterone ester yeilds about 70mg after you body removes the ester groups. So that is a typically a very close match to needs, which seems to be in the high normal range.

So you are self injecting? Why are you not injecting from hCG vials your self?

T=258 is totally bogus.

If your E2 is high on your current dosing, check your liver ALT/AST lab results. In any case, manage E2 with anastrozole.