T Nation

Sublingual Anadrol

Thoughts on taking anadrol or any other oral sublingually?

Aside from slightly faster absorption, what would be the benefit?

Perhaps more potent from the drug being active in your system before passing through the liver for the first time. That would depend on the bioavailability of each ROA though and Google didn’t help me with that.

The reality is that anadrol is plenty powerful in its usual form. I’ve never seen a UGL make sublingual forms of orals. When they want to make an exotic delivery for an oral it’s almost always as an injectable.

1 Like

So are we saying a typical anadrol tab or cap cannot be absorbed sublingually?

There’s a process that changes the absorption of a chemical depending on the route of administration. I am not knowledgeable enough to speak on what one could do to make an oral medication into a sublingual.

I see, thanks for your replies as usual Iron.

Well, I tried it today with a tab. After about 20 minutes, and the tab remaining pretty much the same I just swallowed it. @readalot does something have to be done to a compound to make it able to be absorbed sublingually?

There, i fixed it for you.
Also, good job on the 20 minutes. Practice makes perfect.

2 Likes

Lol!

Your tablet not formulated to dissolve via the buccal or sublingual route. Hence all the API is trapped in the tablet and you aren’t going to absorb it. This is why troches or sublingual tablets are used. The troche (mainly PEG with RT melting point) dissolves quickly allowing the API to release and pass through your gums and into your bloodstream.

Anadrol by itself will pass through the oral mucosa so if you could accurately place the small amount of anadrol (raw) between you gums that would be one route. Not very convenient and that’s not what you have on hand.

This is why I like troches through compounding pharmacy. See my thread of troches for discussion of advantage of troche/buccal admininstration for AAS that are hard on liver.

Unfortunately for you all your API is trapped in the tablet and you’d have to crush and then isolate the anadrol via appropriate solvent which is too much work. Or crush the tab into fine powder to maximize the surface area per unit volume and place this powder between your gums (still not ideal but at least you get better shot at accessing more of the anadrol).

Just for fun, here’s a breakdown of oxandrolone troche from what was a very reputable pharmacy:

Sugar free!

2 Likes

Another example:

https://www.uspharmacist.com/article/testosterone-1-mg-troches

With discussion of various additives and their roles.