Subliminal Quiz

POP QUIZ

This video has at least one subliminal in it - can you find it?

If you do find it (or multiples?..) don’t say where or what it is, it’s a quiz ye see
Just be like ‘I found it’ or something - so you don’t mess it up for others

Or if you can’t find any - please let me know that too if you don’t mind. Its a science experiment

I can drop some hints after a while if necessary, but the biggest hint is that there is a subliminal in there

(I was just kidding about the science experiment part - the results go no further than these forums. But participation is highly appreciated by at least one guy…)

Right at 6:31, the floral bouquet when turned upside down looks like Bozo the Clown flying through space
while holding a yellow Bic lighter in one hand, and a sliced Tomato in the other.
Did I win?

I’m not joking dawg

Stick with the thread and you’ll see it - if you care

I am only aware of one - there could be more tho
… I could not see the one you disclosed. I guess you’ve got skillz dawg, I couldn’t even find that after you told me

I don’t think you can get anyone to watch 18 minutes of Bam.

Yeah… I was starting to think that also

Narrowing down the time frame makes it much easier because you can focus deeper on a shorter time frame

…but there is no need for such suffering I suppose

HINT #0

It is in the first half of the video

I plan to shorten the time frame again in a day or two - so if its not worth the pain, you can still continue

Squating,

I find it a bit torturous to ask someone to listen to 18 minutes of Barackulous, I hope this enlightenment is worth the cost.

I found it.

But it’s not exactly a subliminal message.
It last long enough to be readable without having to pause the video.

it’s just cleverly inserted, with a distracting use of sound.

Yes, I’m not sure on the specifics of what exactly a subliminal is

I saw it. You saw it. But I think its fair to say it wasn’t meant to be seen

OR was it?

Basically one of the things I’m pondering is what exactly a subliminal is. Might it be possible that a thing be subliminal to one person, and not so for another?

I don’t think subliminal means the human eye or ear cannot find - it means that it’s designed to bypass the conscious mind. If you look at the message, I think you MIGHT find that it’s not complete. In other words the conscious mind could never fully process it, which makes it harder to consciously see - but it would be completely meaningless if the sense organs couldn’t pick up on it

Also at 6:31, the top reflection of light on Seth Meyer’s glass resembles a tiny Star Wars “Stormtrooper”.
Am I close?

Yeah, it is pretty damned blatant. Just before they cut back. How fricking creepy.

You won’t need to watch too far in, and it’s pretty easy to guess where it will be once you start watching.

[quote]squating_bear wrote:

I am only aware of one - there could be more tho[/quote]

Ack!!!.. [head explodes]!

It’s a humorous/satirical political event. Looking for subliminal messages is like dumpster diving for a needle behind an assisted living home. Knitting needles, sewing needles, hypodermic needles. Dozens of needles, no way to know which one you want.

The one I think you want, based on other’s suggestions, is just as propagandized and subversive as the others, but less fallacious.

The first and most obvious to me; Optimus Prime isn’t an American, IF he was born, he wasn’t even born on this planet. Certainly an admirable leader, but not born “here”.

I’m pretty sure it has to do with the lion king part right?

[quote]forbes wrote:
I’m pretty sure it has to do with the lion king part right?[/quote]

That was my second guess!

Is it that it cuts to Obama after showing the image of Simba being lifted? I guess that may be something…

[quote]xXSeraphimXx wrote:
Is it that it cuts to Obama after showing the image of Simba being lifted? I guess that may be something…[/quote]

I like it! Obama’s leadership is like Optimus Prime’s or Simba’s courageous, transformational, and largely fictitious. Very subtle.

[quote]lucasa wrote:

Is it that it cuts to Obama after showing the image of Simba being lifted? I guess that may be something…[/quote]

I like it! Obama’s leadership is like Optimus Prime’s or Simba’s courageous, transformational, and largely fictitious. Very subtle.[/quote]

but, but, Obama hates Jews and Optimus Prime is Jewish.

[quote]MaximusB wrote:
Squating,

I find it a bit torturous to ask someone to listen to 18 minutes of Barackulous, I hope this enlightenment is worth the cost.[/quote]
:slight_smile:

No one embarked on that journey without knowing the pain they were getting into

I see the whole thing as sort of like a propagandist symphony, where the subliminal is only one instrument and only plays a small part of a larger thing. So in that sense it may be worthless to see it without also having the full story of the full 18 minutes along with it

It starts with “All American” music blaring. Goes into attack mode. Implants a defensive AND hidden message. Then goes with the sarcastic ad hominem / appeal to authority in order to solidify it all - and this happens immediately by the way.

Or to run with the tree planting analogy it starts with deep digging, planting the seed, cover the hole, add plenty of water by watering it down with a bunch of other jokes - including making fun of himself etc. Ending with more or less sunshine (you guys are awesome - awesome reporting - free speech ftw, etc.) Timing and everything are like picking a good spot to plant where plenty of sunshine will get through - all premeditated

I think it is worth watching and analyzing the whole thing - but my interest level is higher than most I would imagine. A real live instance of what I consider to be some pretty hardcore propaganda / psychological war games

Am I reading too much into it? No. Not this time. It is their. You can see it.

HINT #1

It lies somewhere in between minutes 2 and 4. It is visual - you can pause it and read

As kamui says there is also audio related, but I wouldn’t call it an audio component

(…tho maybe I should try and slow it down and/or backmask it - heh)

As Cortes says it’s where you might expect - so you don’t really need that beginning bit, but it enhances what I said above if you consider his whole style throughout. I’m talking about the lead up and everything

[quote]lucasa wrote:

I like it! Obama’s leadership is like Optimus Prime’s or Simba’s courageous, transformational, and largely fictitious. Very subtle.[/quote]

but, but, Obama hates Jews and Optimus Prime is Jewish.[/quote]
Well you see, it’s a subconscious thing - so it’s incomplete

The real message isn’t that Obama is Jewish - it’s that he’s not of this world ye see

Besides it is common knowledge that Obama is a Reptilian and he hates all humans - come on.

Born in Africa? lawlz

THAT’S WHAT THEY WANT YOU TO THINK!!!

Awww man, I’m losing it. Time to step away from the computer? Yeah. Time for a break…

And just so there is no confusion, it’s an actual, written, English message. Like the original BUY POPCORN messages that certain theaters apparently inserted into their reels. Indeed, it’s even stylized to appear as if its been printed on celluloid.