Subcutaneous Test Cyp Questions/Advice?

There is no best site for injections. With insulin or tuberculin syringes, you can inject at the lower abs, love handles, glutes, triceps, or delts. Angle doesn’t matter either. 0.3 ml twice per week might be too low if a dose.

The scar tissue thing is another scare. Hardly any scar tissue built up by IM injections. Just like high E2 is a scare. Although high E is certainly no good, it seldomly occurs in men using normal doses of testosterone. Some might need an AI but most don’t. No one I know personally on TRT uses one. I use 3000 IU HCG per week with 100 mg T per week for TRT and I’m fine.

So I’m 2 shots in to my trt protocol. I tried the 29g 1/2 sub q in quad and it seemed like it was hard to administer even with warming under water and there was a noticeable sore spot on my thigh for 4 days. Next dose I tried sub q other quad with a 27g 1/2 and there seemed to be less of a bite and next day no sore spot and was easier to administer. I don’t know if this is just luck of the draw or I’m thinking maybe I have tough skin on the thigh and a 27g breaks through easier with less trauma. What are yalls thoughts on that? Also does subq change test cyp half life from 8-10 days to higher? Meaning if you did IM you would reach full blood levels in 40 days. Will this take longer with sub q? And lastly I have a sickness going around my house so I did a google search out of curiosity on if trt helps immune function and came across conflicting arguments. What are your thoughts and is there anything you guys do to boost your immune function besides eating right and excersiseing?

Remedy for lumps in SQ: Use initial light pressure, as suggested in stickies, 20-30 seconds. Then after approx. 15-30 mins, after site has clotted, Rub area for 20 seconds, I do this about 3 times over the next 6 hours, and I’ve eliminated any PIP or knotting up.

I think the knotting up is the oil collecting or pooling in an area, and causing inflammation, which feels like a knot.

Since ive been rubbing like this, no knots, no pain next day. Sometimes I will still get it, but it is very minimal.

I had gotten the knots before, sometimes painful, but never a abscess or anything, just a painful lump.

Thanks for the advice I think I attempted to do this unknowingly but could not remember the spot that I pinned after a few hours. Did apply light pressure right after. Had a small amount of oil come out right when I pulled the syringe out. My wife is diabetic and has been told to hold the needle in for 10 seconds after administering to reduce that so I’m going to try that.

I got a few questions for you ksman. First I was looking at my labs from last sep and April. And in that 7 month period my shbg went from 21 to 35 these labs were both pre trt. Any reason behind that increase? Also wanted you to look at my Thyroid numbers. In sep my tsh was 1.31 and t4 free was 1.0. Then in April 7 months later my tsh was 1.39 so the same. Did not have free t4 done in second lab. Are any of these number anything to worry about? Should I be supplementing with selenium, iodine or synthroid which I have access to? And if so what doses would you recommend.

no
Please remove needle promptly and the press finger on injection site for 10-15 seconds and the ‘compress’ will allow vessels to close off, preventing leakage and bleed bruising.

TSH varies every day, can’t read into that.

SHBG moves up with more E2 and down with more T. There can be other heath effects on SHBG. SHBG increases SHBG+T and TT, but SHBG+T is not bio-available. More SHBG means less FT. Many guys never test SHBG, TT and FT can be sufficient in many cases to manage TT well.

Just got 3 month labs and looking for advice for doctor when I see him on friday.
Estradiol should be less than 39 I’m at 67 pg/ml
Test free 217. Range 46-224 pg/ml
Test bioavaliable. 428. Range 110-575 NG/ml
Shbg 15. Range 10-50 nmol/L

Other labs
Fasting glucose 122 high
Hdl 34 low
Triglycerides 189 high
LDL 122 high
Non hdl cholesterol 152 high
Hematocrit 47.1 in range but should I think about giving blood.

Holy shit you need to get on an AI fren!

Just got prescribed arimidex. Just looking for a consensus on how much and when to take in correlation with my 2 weekly shots. Don’t want to crash my e2 either.

You need to start looking at dates brother. This is a very old thread and you are handing out VERY old information. KSMAN hasnt been active on this board in 8 months or so and 2mg a week of anastrazole is a fucking shit ton of AI that will surely crash E2.

Got ya. I’ll let the old timers handle it

.125 anastrozole knocks my E2 very low, be careful. Just lower the dose and inject more frequently v.s hurting estrogen metabolism.

systemlord, how do you get .125 anastrozole? Mine are pills and seem very brittle…hard to break up with a pill splitter. Do they prescribe .125 pills?

Dissolve them in vodka. Make sure to pay attention to your concentrations (mg/ml) so you know how much to take

Can you do the same with those time release capsules? I haven’t taken any but if I did this is how I’d do it. I used to take other medication and take apart the capsule and split the powder within.

You can only get 0.050 anastrozole and up from compounding pharmacies, Empower and Hallandale pharmacy. Hallandale us the only one doing 0.050 anastrozole, Empower goes down to .125mg anastrozole.

Maybe, but time release caps are designed to dissolve a certain rate allowing the medicine to be released incrementally. Dissolving them in vodka would remove that function

Yes but the same with pill form. Both have a certain dosage and once dissolved you are essentially dosing the same amount from both via the same process.