Stupidest Quotes About Training

was just discussing with my mate about the stupidest things people say like:

‘i dont lift heavy cos i dont wanna get to big’
‘i wanna get skinny but i really dont like exercise’
‘high reps are good for definition’
etc.

any others?

side note: anyone know about icecream and post-workout nutrition, i remember reading it on here somewhere, cos a guy comes into my work and orders two icecreams after his gym session and i think its really retarded but he doesnt get it… anyone know the link, i swear i read it on here.

“If you want to look like a professional bodybuilder you have to train like a professional bodybuilder”

For massive arms stop curling and start squatting.

Don’t lift weight because all that muscle will turn into fat.

You can get big by eating only 2000 calories a day.

Squats are bad for the knees.

I run, so that’s my leg workout.

Lift light weights and high reps to get toned.

I don’t lift because I might get TOO BIG!

Lifting weights will cause you to become muscle bound and you will lose all flexibillity.

This new supplement will give you BETTER gains than steroids.

You can get big by doing high volume and light weights.

You can only post one sentence per post

[quote]Heavy-Duty wrote:
You can get big by doing high volume and light weights.
[/quote]

Dude, if all you care about if your post count then go over to bodybuilding.com.

Don’t eat carbs since it will make you fat

lol

[quote]pro-a-ggression wrote:
‘i dont lift heavy cos i dont wanna get to big’
[/quote]

This one annoys the shit outta me. I have a friend thats been lifting on and off for a few years and never does sets under 15-20 reps. Says he doesn’t want to lift too heavy, because he doesn’t want to get too big. !!! How fucking insulting is that?

I lift heavy, because I’m TRYING to get big and he makes it like, if he touched a heavy weight by accident he’ll wake up tomorrow morning HUGE!! OMG WHAT HAVE I DONE?! NOW I’M TOO BIG!! Growing large is a very slow, grueling process and he acts as if it as simple as lifting heavy only once… Sorry for the rant.

in my country, they’d call you a Post Count Warrior (PCW).

[quote]trextacy wrote:
“If you want to look like a professional bodybuilder you have to train like a professional bodybuilder”[/quote]

???

How is this untrue ?

300: I was wondering that as well…

Dips will give you big traps

I win