Stupidest Fears

A fox biting/someone cutting my achilles tendon as I climb into bed.

[quote]pushmepullme wrote:
A fox biting/someone cutting my achilles tendon as I climb into bed.[/quote]

Yeouch. Just the thought of a severed tendon is extremely sickening.

Being underground, like in a cave.

I fucking hate being underground, Your separated from the world by shear solid rock.

I have no problem with heights Ive done the sky diving and mountain climbing, and Ive jumped off of so much high shit I should be dead at least 6 times.

But being “trapped” freaks me out.

Heights are way more likely to kill you, but at least then your not just sitting in a hole waiting to die.

I didnt realize this fear till I went cave diving, it was like a baby cave, but Im a wide guy and I got kinda stuck a few times and a few times you had to cross watery areas on your hands and knees, I almost flipped shit.

Worst fucking hobby ever, never do it.

[quote]pushmepullme wrote:
A fox biting/someone cutting my achilles tendon as I climb into bed.[/quote]

You must love the end of Pet Sematary.

[quote]AngryVader wrote:
pushmepullme wrote:

You must love the end of Pet Sematary.[/quote]

incoherent sound of fear and disgust

That’s probably where the fear comes from.

“Sematary”

I lold

[quote]HangerBaby wrote:
“Sematary”

I lold[/quote]

Heard of Stephen King?

[quote]HangerBaby wrote:
“Sematary”

I lold[/quote]

Are you LOLing at the misspelling?

[quote]Curzon wrote:
pushmepullme wrote:

Yeouch. Just the thought of a severed tendon is extremely sickening.[/quote]

It’s not that bad. I sliced the tendon in my right pinky when I was younger. To this day, I can’t straighten my pinky.

Is “cemetery” spelled differently where King comes from? I’ve never seen that spelling and it’s not listed in dictionary.com.

Losing my mind.

[quote]Dr. FruitPie wrote:
Is “cemetery” spelled differently where King comes from? I’ve never seen that spelling and it’s not listed in dictionary.com.[/quote]

The misspelling is intentional. In the book, the cemetery was created by children. This is also explained in the link I provided.

Snakes…haven’t seen one in a while but my Dad always finds one to kill every 2nd week at his house. Fuck that shit. Yet spiders scare him and not me.

[quote]AngryVader wrote:
Dr. FruitPie wrote:
Is “cemetery” spelled differently where King comes from? I’ve never seen that spelling and it’s not listed in dictionary.com.

The misspelling is intentional. In the book, the cemetery was created by children. This is also explained in the link I provided.[/quote]

Its still friggin hilarious

[quote]AngryVader wrote:
Dr. FruitPie wrote:

The misspelling is intentional. In the book, the cemetery was created by children. This is also explained in the link I provided.[/quote]

It’s so sad you had to explain that. I was scared of my cat for weeks after reading that book. I would see it on the living room floor and go “didn’t I just let you out?”

I fear that cat. She is 15 years old and mean as hell.

[quote]Mr.Purple wrote:
AngryVader wrote:
Dr. FruitPie wrote:

The misspelling is intentional. In the book, the cemetery was created by children. This is also explained in the link I provided.

It’s so sad you had to explain that. I was scared of my cat for weeks after reading that book. I would see it on the living room floor and go “didn’t I just let you out?”

I fear that cat. She is 15 years old and mean as hell.[/quote]

What’s worse is when they’re fixated on the invisible phenomena. You know… that thing. They’ll just keep staring at it for what seems like hours, and then poof. All done, on to something else.

Cats are so fucking stupid, haha…

[quote]Westclock wrote:
Being underground, like in a cave.

I fucking hate being underground, Your separated from the world by shear solid rock.

I have no problem with heights Ive done the sky diving and mountain climbing, and Ive jumped off of so much high shit I should be dead at least 6 times.

But being “trapped” freaks me out.

Heights are way more likely to kill you, but at least then your not just sitting in a hole waiting to die.

I didnt realize this fear till I went cave diving, it was like a baby cave, but Im a wide guy and I got kinda stuck a few times and a few times you had to cross watery areas on your hands and knees, I almost flipped shit.

Worst fucking hobby ever, never do it.[/quote]

Same here man. I remember there was a movie about 3 years ago, some chicks went into a cave and were trapped, and eventually attacked bye monsters. I forget the name, but that shit scarred me for life.

Suffocating/Being castrated.Both of them make me feel sick just thinking of them.Or else having to cut my arm off to free my body from under a rock or something,like that guy had to do.Anyone remember his name?

In terms of phobias,the funniest one I’ve heard was this guy that used to be in my class was afraid of stickers.You can imagine the fun we had with him…

[quote]BlackLabel wrote:

Same here man. I remember there was a movie about 3 years ago, some chicks went into a cave and were trapped, and eventually attacked bye monsters. I forget the name, but that shit scarred me for life.[/quote]

Probably “The Cave”

Or “WIthIn”

The Cave wasn’t that bad, but Within… Someone ought to be shot over that film. Just garbage.

Everyone click on over to the SAMA forum. Click on a thread made by OG called the hardest thread ever EVER!. THAT’S my worst nightmare … I didn’t sleep last night.