Stupidest Fears

I tried to search, thinking there might have been a thread about this before, found none so here goes.

What’s everyone’s most unreasonable, stupidest fear?

Mine: My ankles twisting and breaking on the ground because they are hanging out my car door while driving at highway speeds.

sleeping on my back, because I think someone’s gonna come cut my dick off while I’m passed out

I dont want to get mt teeth knocked out.That would suck.

Everything.

That I’m making a face and then someone slaps me on the back and it stays that way forever!

…and sharks.

I don’t like heights.

My fear? hrmm… breaking a bone accidently or tearing any ligament. My training would go down the shitter.

My irrational fear… I’m not really down with tiny holes. Little pores in the skin, tracheostomies, etc. Even assholes creep me out.

Other than that, slimy mushrooms. The psycobilin ones don’t bother me, but those smooth, wet mushrooms are fucking horrifying.

[quote]SSC wrote:
My irrational fear… I’m not really down with tiny holes. Little pores in the skin, tracheostomies, etc. Even assholes creep me out.

Other than that, slimy mushrooms. The psycobilin ones don’t bother me, but those smooth, wet mushrooms are fucking horrifying.[/quote]

That just made me hungry for stuffed mushrooms from the Olive Garden.

feathers

puking… legs touching anything underwater

large murky bodies of water

Breaking a bone or being paralyzed, I think that would be the worst. I could no longer train. Well I guess if I broke my legs I could still workout my upper body. But that would still suck…

My only real fear is this…

I’m not afraid of heights, or cliffs, but if i am in a vehicle, driving or parked near a cliff, i freak right the fuck out.

My first 17 years of life, my doctors office was up on this big hill, and you parked looking over this big ravine and a park, i would jump out of the vehicle as soon as we got into the spot, sometimes with the car still in drive when my parents were bringing me.

A month after I moved, the side of that hill fell off, taking half the parking lot with it in the middle of the night.

mold scares the hell out of me

black people, and mexicans, candee jay, redheads, asians, richard simmons, cave scorpions…
lobsters, democrats, blob fish, angry dikes…monkeys, pigs…

will most likely add more later

Children.

Swimming in the ocean at night

[quote]Erebus wrote:
Breaking a bone or being paralyzed, I think that would be the worst. I could no longer train. [/quote]

I challenge you to a duel!

[quote]4est wrote:
Erebus wrote:
Breaking a bone or being paralyzed, I think that would be the worst. I could no longer train.

I challenge you to a duel![/quote]

A challenger appears!

i can’t think of anything that i am scared of.