Stupid Shit You've Done

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:
cycling [/quote]

I agree biking is aweful.

[quote]optheta wrote:

[quote]niksamaras wrote:

[quote]optheta wrote:

[quote]niksamaras wrote:
Injecting with a 21g 1,5’’ on my quad, in the middle and outer side, hitting a nerve, continue with the injection almost crying from the pain, and then having my outer quad collapse within 3-4 weeks from than injection. My right quad and my left one now are completely different due to this. But, at least there is no strength difference, only a size difference.[/quote]

Do you often inject with 21g? Caus

Nope, I ahve done it only twice, for my first two injections ever.
[/quote]

Wut wut does it feel like sticking a 21g in… 25g is like a pinch which I can tolerate, even still i dislike it but a 21g must feel like a fucking nail going in.[/quote]

I use a 23 gauge and I find it painless. And I will push as much as 3cc’s + into the quad.

[quote]Bauber wrote:

[quote]optheta wrote:

[quote]niksamaras wrote:

[quote]optheta wrote:

[quote]niksamaras wrote:
Injecting with a 21g 1,5’’ on my quad, in the middle and outer side, hitting a nerve, continue with the injection almost crying from the pain, and then having my outer quad collapse within 3-4 weeks from than injection. My right quad and my left one now are completely different due to this. But, at least there is no strength difference, only a size difference.[/quote]

[/quote]

Wut wut does it feel like sticking a 21g in… 25g is like a pinch which I can tolerate, even still i dislike it but a 21g must feel like a fucking nail going in.[/quote]

I use a 23 gauge and I find it painless. And I will push as much as 3cc’s + into the quad.
[/quote]

My quads and glutes easily handle 4ml and delts tolerate 3ml very well, Traps and Lats 2ml… Dont really know why but had this pop into my head when I saw what you posted. I use 25-27g though.

[quote]SSC wrote:
Putting 1.5ccs into a virgin delt. Ouch.[/quote]

lmao me too. 1.5 cc’s of prop, I couldnt lift my arm.

21g 1 1/2" in the glute; did it on my first “T” injection and only once! It’s like getting hit with a lawn dart.

First time using Test Suspension, pinned 150mg before a playoff hockey game. First of, when I went to pin it, the 25g pin must have been clogged, so I presed really hard and WHOOSH I pin 2ccs of suspension almost instantly. Owww. Afterwards the calf pump was excruciating, my skates were visibly shaking everywhere, I was completely out of breath all game, got ejected at the end of the 2nd period for trying to fight 2 players at once.

Kind of a rough time.

[quote]PAINTRAINDave wrote:
First time using Test Suspension, pinned 150mg before a playoff hockey game. First of, when I went to pin it, the 25g pin must have been clogged, so I presed really hard and WHOOSH I pin 2ccs of suspension almost instantly. Owww. Afterwards the calf pump was excruciating, my skates were visibly shaking everywhere, I was completely out of breath all game, got ejected at the end of the 2nd period for trying to fight 2 players at once.

Kind of a rough time. [/quote]

Holy shit, 2 cc’s instantly with a 25g what. That made me wince just reading it.

[quote]optheta wrote:

[quote]PAINTRAINDave wrote:

Kind of a rough time. [/quote]

Holy shit, 2 cc’s instantly with a 25g what. That made me wince just reading it.[/quote]

Lmao he must have been really cranking down on that syringe! That is rough man.

My 1st inject for trt was with the 19g the doc gave me. I couldnt order slin pins fast enough! I think most of the 1/2ml i was supposed to inject was still in the harpoon attached to the end of the syringe…

[quote]optheta wrote:

[quote]niksamaras wrote:

[quote]optheta wrote:

[quote]niksamaras wrote:

[/quote]

Actually, I feel no different pain than a 27g,a 23g or a 21g, which is no pain at all. I have a buddy who routinely injectis on his shoulders and rear delts with a 21g needle, because “it a small muscle group, so the drug must get in a lot faster”. Dunno, I really like him, but sometimes he tells the stupidest things.

[quote]c.m.l. wrote:

[quote]SSC wrote:

[/quote]

Lol, excellent. Well thanks for me making me feel slightly less retarded.

[quote]SSC wrote:

[quote]c.m.l. wrote:

[quote]SSC wrote:

[/quote]

Lol, excellent. Well thanks for me making me feel slightly less retarded. [/quote]

Here, I’ll help you further, the next day I proceeded to do the same to my other delt. It was hard to sleep because there was no comfortable side for me to lay on.

[quote]c.m.l. wrote:

[quote]SSC wrote:

[quote]c.m.l. wrote:

[quote]SSC wrote:

[/quote]

Lol, excellent. Well thanks for me making me feel slightly less retarded. [/quote]

Here, I’ll help you further, the next day I proceeded to do the same to my other delt. It was hard to sleep because there was no comfortable side for me to lay on.
[/quote]

Wow, haha. Did you just say “fuck it” and decide to push through it?! I got a little gun-shy with my delts after that, so at least you had the balls to forage through knowing the discomfort ahead.

[quote]Ned wrote:
My 1st inject for trt was with the 19g the doc gave me. I couldnt order slin pins fast enough! I think most of the 1/2ml i was supposed to inject was still in the harpoon attached to the end of the syringe…

[/quote]
Damn! You doc gave you 19g pins? Is he dumb or he just hates you? And for TRT, slin pins can be used. No need for a whale harpoon

I didn’t realize the limit for the muscle was about 1cc until later on, I figure my delts were big enough for what I was trying for.

I suspected I may have put it in too deep the first time, I sank it in the full inch and a half, and since I have no fat on my delt .5-.75 of an inch is plenty.

To this day I don’t put anything in there, its too awkward to reach, I have thick stumpy arms, oh well live and learn.

I want to try to use insulin pins in the future as many suggest before foraging for upper body sites, but the insulin pins I have the for actual insulin I acquired are only 6mm and hold only about .35 of a cc.

[quote]SwD wrote:

[quote]Ned wrote:

[/quote]
Damn! You doc gave you 19g pins? Is he dumb or he just hates you? And for TRT, slin pins can be used. No need for a whale harpoon[/quote]

Yup, Doc gave me a bag of 19g pins and said they would be perfect. Been using slins ever since.

Use slins on blast also. Just more often.

PS 19 gauge might as well be a drinking straw.

Most of my body piercings are 14g and thats not too far off, and those needles are designed to take a sliver of skin out with em.

[quote]c.m.l. wrote:
I didn’t realize the limit for the muscle was about 1cc until later on, I figure my delts were big enough for what I was trying for.

I suspected I may have put it in too deep the first time, I sank it in the full inch and a half, and since I have no fat on my delt .5-.75 of an inch is plenty.

To this day I don’t put anything in there, its too awkward to reach, I have thick stumpy arms, oh well live and learn.

I want to try to use insulin pins in the future as many suggest before foraging for upper body sites, but the insulin pins I have the for actual insulin I acquired are only 6mm and hold only about .35 of a cc.[/quote]

I wander why the amount a muscle can hold can vary so much. I say this because I do not have massive delta by any means and I can easily handle 3ml in either

[quote]Reed wrote:

[quote]c.m.l. wrote:

I want to try to use insulin pins in the future as many suggest before foraging for upper body sites, but the insulin pins I have the for actual insulin I acquired are only 6mm and hold only about .35 of a cc.[/quote]

I wander why the amount a muscle can hold can vary so much. I say this because I do not have massive delta by any means and I can easily handle 3ml in either[/quote]

I would never ever do that, but I imagine you worked up to that and it takes some acclimation. This was virgin tissue I stuck prop into. And it was my first go with prop, was working as a trainer at the time and everyone was concerned that I was limping everywhere.

Voted Democrat once.