T Nation

Stupid Shit You've Done

I wanted to make a steroid thread to vent about stupid shit we've done huahueheue.

Cause I started taking clen again(I feel fine this time) but fuckk I took my highest amount yet today and I was going to pin as well a little later. So i get the shit out and realize I am shaking like crazy, I fill the syringe 2ml and do a little practice jab and realize that I can not hold this thing steady for life of me. So I put it away the syringe with the 2ml and I pray that I can inject it tonight.

Also I had a day were i pinned my left delt and left glute, I pinned my delt first then my glute and FUCK did my delt hurt when pinning my glute. And I realized after the fact that I shoulda did my glute first then my delt Q_Q.

Ohh I tried slin needles the first week, 2 things I learned 1. I am not lean enough to use them on any injection site lol. 2. That I do not have the patients to inject with them, 25g is gay enough.

Some mine are stupid to some not so much to others

1. Never aspirate
  2. No AI use what so ever
  3. First 2 cycles were simple but, was uneducated and didn’t PCT for either have regretted it since.
  4. Run orals at a much higher dose than I probably should. Dont use them much but when I do I do ( 150mg Dbol, 2-300mg Adrol, etc) all only used 3-4 weeks out of a comp.

That’s about it…

Ever coming off test completely will never do that again.

[quote]Bauber wrote:
Ever coming off test completely will never do that again.[/quote]

Hahaha agreed

cycling

[quote]Bauber wrote:
Ever coming off test completely will never do that again.[/quote]

Trice…

Methyl-1test right after high school, from the shelf of the local gym. Took it for 8 consecutive weeks with no liver support, drinking like a fish. No PcT , Gained good weight, and size which i lost immediately. I was sick to my stomach for weeks, couldn’t sleep or keep food down. And for a year after if I had a beer I would break out in hives/rash.

Dumb shit!

First cycle at 17

8 week cycle of oral tren and oral cyanostane that complete nutrition sold to a 17 year old with buying a suppressive post cycle product from them, 6 bromo.

6 months on tren

Injecting with a 21g 1,5’’ on my quad, in the middle and outer side, hitting a nerve, continue with the injection almost crying from the pain, and then having my outer quad collapse within 3-4 weeks from than injection. My right quad and my left one now are completely different due to this. But, at least there is no strength difference, only a size difference.

[quote]niksamaras wrote:
Injecting with a 21g 1,5’’ on my quad, in the middle and outer side, hitting a nerve, continue with the injection almost crying from the pain, and then having my outer quad collapse within 3-4 weeks from than injection. My right quad and my left one now are completely different due to this. But, at least there is no strength difference, only a size difference.[/quote]

That sounds horrible!!

[quote]niksamaras wrote:
Injecting with a 21g 1,5’’ on my quad, in the middle and outer side, hitting a nerve, continue with the injection almost crying from the pain, and then having my outer quad collapse within 3-4 weeks from than injection. My right quad and my left one now are completely different due to this. But, at least there is no strength difference, only a size difference.[/quote]

Got pics…

Oh man you may have paralyzed something.

Fuck after hearing that if I feel a strong twinge I’m pulling out, recapping and going somewhere else.

[quote]optheta wrote:

[quote]niksamaras wrote:

Got pics…[/quote]
Sure. First two are a couple of minutes ago, the third one is on March. Even now, in real life, it is pretty obvious, but I took those with crappy camera and lighting, as you can see.

EDIT: Keep in mind, I re-dislocated my right patella about 3 months ago.

[quote]niksamaras wrote:

[quote]optheta wrote:

[quote]niksamaras wrote:

Got pics…[/quote]
Sure. First two are a couple of minutes ago, the third one is on March. Even now, in real life, it is pretty obvious, but I took those with crappy camera and lighting, as you can see.

EDIT: Keep in mind, I re-dislocated my right patella about 3 months ago.[/quote]

And one before the injection.

[quote]niksamaras wrote:

Do you often inject with 21g? Cause I think I would pass out just trying to force that sucker in.

Putting 1.5ccs into a virgin delt. Ouch.

[quote]optheta wrote:

[quote]niksamaras wrote:

Do you often inject with 21g? Caus

Nope, I ahve done it only twice, for my first two injections ever.

[quote]niksamaras wrote:

[quote]optheta wrote:

[quote]niksamaras wrote:

Do you often inject with 21g? Caus

Nope, I ahve done it only twice, for my first two injections ever.
[/quote]

Wut wut does it feel like sticking a 21g in… 25g is like a pinch which I can tolerate, even still i dislike it but a 21g must feel like a fucking nail going in.