Stupid Rules of War

A long time ago, when an army went in and conquered a land, the soldiers got to have their pick of the women of said conquered land as a reward for their hard efforts. So why is it now that if a young man fighting in Afghanistan (what are we there for again???) fucks one of the afghan women, they want to charge him with rape and make it a crime?

Usually I wouldnt advocate that sort of thing, but we’re at war and they are the enemy. And you better believe that if Afghanistan ever invaded the United States any american pussy would be fair game to them.

[quote]clip11 wrote:
A long time ago, when an army went in and conquered a land, the soldiers got to have their pick of the women of said conquered land as a reward for their hard efforts. So why is it now that if a young man fighting in Afghanistan (what are we there for again???) fucks one of the afghan women, they want to charge him with rape and make it a crime?

Usually I wouldnt advocate that sort of thing, but we’re at war and they are the enemy. And you better believe that if Afghanistan ever invaded the United States any american pussy would be fair game to them.[/quote]

The Afghan woman is the enemy? The government told me that the Taliban is the enemy. What gives?

[quote]clip11 wrote:

Usually I wouldnt advocate that sort of thing, but we’re at war and they are the enemy. And you better believe that if Afghanistan ever invaded the United States any american pussy would be fair game to them.[/quote]

Not relevant, your beef is with the way society evolved, not just the way a war is fought.

http://www.sanghparivar.org/blog/bharatbhakta/islamic-law-on-sex-with-female-captives-from-war

fine, thats their stupid law. the aliied forces in afganistan and iraq arent the typical invasion forces- no one declared war on afganistan and we arent subjagating their population. they are in there to destroy terroist groups, not rule a country.

during older wars, eg 100 years war england vs france, english soldier would ride into enemy-owned estates and fuck shit up. burn crops, destroy herds and tools to take away the enemys’,wealth so he couldnt afford to fight. and because they were the scum of the earth with no morals that couldnt be bought next time you went on a pillgramage, raped the local women and young girls.
that is not the situation with any of the wars a western country is fighting right now.

[quote]clip11 wrote:

I’m confused, do you believe that raping a woman is a reward? Or are you trying to argue an eye for an eye?

[quote]clip11 wrote:

Apart from the fact that we’re not at war with Afghanistan, how could that possibly be any sort of justification for rape? You want to justify doing something wrong because someone else would do it to you if they were in the same position?

I think if we were to go into war to concur a land, it would be our God given right to take the women as female slaves.

And so the slaughter of intelligent debate on PWI continues. The OP’s initial post clearly advocates rape, and that’s why I’ve reported it to the moderators. As ever so often, I don’t expect them to do anything, but hey, there’s hope.

Makkun

I agree with OP. There is no peaceful war. The invasion and occupation of Iraq and Afghanistan is an exercise in self defeating futility.

However the problem is not the rules or war, rather the, pussification of society that gave birth to them.

War is a complete activity, war as violence. A winning strategy in Iraq and Afghanistan, would be to kill all the men, and carpet bomb the nation with Hillbilly, Black, & Latino substitutes. Permanentely repratriate these men there, and have them make half Iraqi families, giving birth to a little America in the Middle East.

This is how things were done in the past. The places where this occured created the foundation blocks of many nations and cultural identities we know today. Half war, and sorta war doesn’t work. Appeasement of alien population when you’re trying to control them doesn’t work. You must remake the ethnic group in your own image.

We have no reason to be in Iraq and Afghanistan, unless we commit to fully destroying or fully conquering that civilization. If we conquer it, then we must integrate through intermarriage.

[quote]makkun wrote:
And so the slaughter of intelligent debate on PWI continues. The OP’s initial post clearly advocates rape, and that’s why I’ve reported it to the moderators. As ever so often, I don’t expect them to do anything, but hey, there’s hope.

Makkun[/quote]

Petze!!!

[quote]Meatros wrote:

[quote]clip11 wrote:

I’m confused, do you believe that raping a woman is a reward? Or are you trying to argue an eye for an eye?[/quote]

Yes an eye for an eye. They dont play by any rules, yet we have a whole rulebook. When you fight an enemy you have to meet him where he is. Its almost like when they dropped atomic bombs in Japan. Sure it killed a whole lot of civilians but the japanese surrendered and the war ended.

[quote]makkun wrote:

Makkun[/quote]

You clearly need some sex! Anyone on here want to donate to the “get Makkun a hooker” fund???

Countrys may not be raping and pillaging townsfolk but I’m pretty sure the’re raping their resources. Not that Afghanistan has much to offer other than opium and stolen antiquities.

So what you’re condoning is a “Nanking” of Afghanistan.

You’re a piece of work,clip…you are steadily becoming the perfect poster-boy as to why people think Detroit should become a giant crater on the map. But then again…that might be a good thing,since I’ve heard that Detroit is Detroit-istan now.

sorry,Trib(and other respectable residents)

[quote]3IdSpetsnaz wrote:
I agree with OP. There is no peaceful war. The invasion and occupation of Iraq and Afghanistan is an exercise in self defeating futility.

However the problem is not the rules or war, rather the, pussification of society that gave birth to them.

War is a complete activity, war as violence. A winning strategy in Iraq and Afghanistan, would be to kill all the men, and carpet bomb the nation with Hillbilly, Black, & Latino substitutes. Permanentely repratriate these men there, and have them make half Iraqi families, giving birth to a little America in the Middle East.

This is how things were done in the past. The places where this occured created the foundation blocks of many nations and cultural identities we know today. Half war, and sorta war doesn’t work. Appeasement of alien population when you’re trying to control them doesn’t work. You must remake the ethnic group in your own image.

We have no reason to be in Iraq and Afghanistan, unless we commit to fully destroying or fully conquering that civilization. If we conquer it, then we must integrate through intermarriage.[/quote]

Sounds like an awesome fairy tale…and potential Michael Bay blockbluster.

[quote]clip11 wrote:

Wow, just wow. You are truly a scumbag. God help us if you actually wear a uniform for this country. Just because some people used to be able to get away with lynching blacks doesn’t mean that under a war circumstance we should devolve into that kind of reprehensible behavior. It is guys like you that give the American flag and its soldiers a bad rep.

How long is Clip gonna be able to post shitty wtf threads like these… arghhh

[quote]storey420 wrote:

[quote]clip11 wrote:

Wow, just wow. You are truly a scumbag. God help us if you actually wear a uniform for this country. Just because some people used to be able to get away with lynching blacks doesn’t mean that under a war circumstance we should devolve into that kind of reprehensible behavior. It is guys like you that give the American flag and its soldiers a bad rep.[/quote]

If we going to do war we might as well not do it half ass. Everyone there is an enemy. We think were not at “war with the civilians” until an 8 y/o boy comes running out with a bomb strapped to him wanting to kill everyone. Why is everyone so concerned about what happens to them, the average american person shouldnt care anyways. War is violent.

Some of you are the same people who feel sorry japan had bombs dropped on them. Boo fucking hoo get over it.

And why should a U.S. soldier be charged with any wrongdoing towards an enemy, or anyone who is a member of an enemy state?

I would support a U.S. soldier no matter what he did to the enemy. What was the big deal over Abu Ghraib…why are we so soft with them, but they have no such sympathy for ours, if they get captured.