Stupid Pigs (Cops)!

[quote]singram wrote:
djoh615893 wrote:
I want to add this in: I wish that administering physical pain were a legal method of law enforcement. Such as: being caught breaking a traffic code involved getting your ass bitch slapped, 1 slap per 10 mph over the posted limit or 5 for running a red light. How about a misdemeanor offense had you being shot with less-lethal munitions? A bean bag round shot from a grenade launcher for being caught stealing a bicycle. Get shoved from a moving car at 45 mph for stealing the fucker. That kind of shit sounds brutal, but some retards don’t understand shit less severe. Some dumbasses STAY on probation for years and years because they can’t associate doing wrong shit with losing privileges within society.

Antique Arab cultures had some stiff control on their populations and as a result people were afraid to commit a petty crime, much less something more severe. If every rapist were castrated or lost their genitals for a rape offense, no one would rape, now would they? That shit sounds scary, as it should. The next time someone commits an indecency or a crime against you, assess how pissed off you are, and ask yourself if the punishment for it would really stop someone from repeating that act.

Spoken like a true Texan.Get a rope.LOL![/quote]

I was about to say the same thing.

[quote]spamme wrote:
Bottom line, when someone collapses and is minimally responsive, it’s time to rush that person to the hospital.

If you think he is faking, and you do not rush this person to the hospital for that reason or any other, then I assume you are taking responsibility for whatever happens to him.

I would like to know the time difference between when he keeled over and when he was rushed to the hospital.
[/quote]

Good point.

It didn’t look like a beating to me. I think calling it a beating is BS. I’ve been manhandled worse than that in Jr High. They did not beat the kid.

But the kid died, at their hands. By their actions, or lack of action. The nurse walked away. Was she told to back off? Who knows. It’s clear that they did not take the state of his condition seriously.

If their scared straight boot camp cannot be run by qualified and knowledgeable people. It should be stopped.

[quote]PGA200X wrote:
Lou Garu wrote:
I love people who talk shit about police and then when they need help there they fuckin’ are kissin’ the police’s ass.

Most officers make only 30-40K/yr. and they put their lives on the line to protect your ungrateful filthy ass. It’s not easy to swear to help somebody who is talking shit behind your back, but that’s what I have to do sometimes, it’s my job.

Could you imagine losing a brother, son, wife who died for protecting people they don’t know? Could you imagine being a cop and being taken away from your family b/c you called to investigate a call for help and you were killed? Do you know how terrifying it is to be in a shootout? If you can relate, then think about that.

Officers aren’t hunters, we are hunted. We are killed out of hate for the uniform, not hate for the individual. You wanna talk shit? I’m a Correctional Officer, do my fucking job.

Have faith that the investigation will find justice for this dead man. If the officers are accountable then they will suffer the consequences. Cops are people. Some people are great, some wishy-washy, some people are peices of shit, like for example how your acting right now.

Nobody is saying cops are bad as a whole, well at least I’m not, but thanks for generalizing and assuming. This wasnt a man, this was a 14 year old boy.

And yeah I’m talking shit about cops and when the time is needed I will call them, you know why, its their JOB! Have you ever talked shit about investors? Then dont contribute to your IRA. Please thats one of the most tired excuses I’ve ever read. The pigs in this video are fucking scum plain and simple. Their stress and “having to say goodbye to their family” play no fucking part at what happened here. Its sad that an office like yourself cannot separate the two.

I’m guessing you didnt read the story or watch the video but decided to go off on a tirade and defend these pigs instead. At no point did I say all cops are dirty but you assumed. Way to go officer, call me guilty then ask questions later. Scary trend…

And remember, this was one 14 year old skinny kid in a boot camp vs 8 officers who kept dangling him like a marionette when he clearly needed help. The slammed him face first into the ground at full force then jumped on his back and face. Lets not forget the pig that was punching his arm as he was motionlessly being dangled. Real tough and life threatening. Yeah this poor kid was a threat to them. Fucking punks!

And no I dont have faith the investigation will work its way out. It already looks tainted and the shit his family is going to have to go through now to get “justice” is going to be a long and painful one.[/quote]

Most of the time I agree with what you post, but this time your post is completely fucking rediculous and makes some huge assumptions as well. Unless you have access to some top secret inside intelligence as to what actually occurred, then you are judging by the article and the video, both of which do not show or tell much. I have been a part of some incidents (yes I’m a cop) including one where a suspect fled from a car stop, and after he was caught and handcuffed reached around to his front waisband and pulled a gun. He pointed it at us and was only not killed because it was quicker for us to react with our hands.

We went through some bullshit because people who did not see the entire sequence of events only saw a couple of cops “beating” a handcuffed black man. Until you get a job that requires you do have to take decisive action with only a split-second to make that decision and act to save yourself or someone else, and then have that action reviewed and critqued for months by people who will never be in that situation, then you have no idea what you are talking about and are talking out of your ass.

I’m not saying this was the case here, I’m not even saying these cops were justified in what they did. What I am saying is we don’t know. Fuck yeah do an investigation, and definitely make them answer if they’re determined to be at fault. “Cover-ups” are just a little too Hollywood and I’m sure that some random poster on T-Nation will not discover something that the the investigators in the case don’t already know, so let them do their job and reserve judgment. Police work ain’t pretty but it’s necessary. So call us, PGA, it is our “fucking job”, but don’t try and tell us how to do it.

[quote]AceQHounddog wrote:
Most of the time I agree with what you post, but this time your post is completely fucking rediculous and makes some huge assumptions as well. Unless you have access to some top secret inside intelligence as to what actually occurred, then you are judging by the article and the video, both of which do not show or tell much. I have been a part of some incidents (yes I’m a cop) including one where a suspect fled from a car stop, and after he was caught and handcuffed reached around to his front waisband and pulled a gun. He pointed it at us and was only not killed because it was quicker for us to react with our hands.

We went through some bullshit because people who did not see the entire sequence of events only saw a couple of cops “beating” a handcuffed black man. Until you get a job that requires you do have to take decisive action with only a split-second to make that decision and act to save yourself or someone else, and then have that action reviewed and critqued for months by people who will never be in that situation, then you have no idea what you are talking about and are talking out of your ass.

I’m not saying this was the case here, I’m not even saying these cops were justified in what they did. What I am saying is we don’t know. Fuck yeah do an investigation, and definitely make them answer if they’re determined to be at fault. “Cover-ups” are just a little too Hollywood and I’m sure that some random poster on T-Nation will not discover something that the the investigators in the case don’t already know, so let them do their job and reserve judgment. Police work ain’t pretty but it’s necessary. So call us, PGA, it is our “fucking job”, but don’t try and tell us how to do it.[/quote]

He was 14 years old, skinny as hell and in a boot camp (controlled environment). How could this have warranted 8 cops handling the situation? Why did it take 4 cops to slam him down face first into the dirt then jump on his back and head? Why did one punk ass repeatidly punch him in his arm when he was obviously out?

[quote]AceQHounddog wrote:
Until you get a job that requires you do have to take decisive action with only a split-second to make that decision and act to save yourself or someone else, and then have that action reviewed and critqued for months by people who will never be in that situation, then you have no idea what you are talking about and are talking out of your ass.
[/quote]

You dont need to be a cop to be put in a defensive situation where you have to judge what to do within a split second.

First off: Driving. Being put in defensive situations happens all the time. I was almost pushed into oncoming traffic by a bus today because he didnt look in his blind spot and he decided to switch lanes. I had about a second to brake really fucking hard, or swerve into oncoming traffic, or have a bus drive into me.

Secondly: If I see anyone raping my girlfriend/beating up my little brother/or doing either to any random person, for that matter. And I step in and beat the fuck out of the person assaulting the innocent person, I’m doing it in self defense. I’m pretty sure I’ll be charged with assault myself, but a judge would throw it out since it was in “self defense” or at least in the well being of another.

Either way, none of this still changes the fact that the kid was unnecessarily struck (since, apparently, he wasn’t beaten.) And then fell to the ground, and wasn’t given medical treatment nearly as fast as it should have been given.

I agree with jsbrook. The kid was under the cops’ supervision, and was obviously their responsibility. Whether they beat him or not, he still died in their hands.

[quote]vroom wrote:

I’d suggest that if the police weren’t so busy abusing their authority that less people would resent them for it.

[/quote]

I agree here too. I’ve seen a bunch of cops be dicks for no reason at all. I’ve driven behind cops that will be approaching a red light, turn their sirens on so they can drive thru, then turn them off halfway down the block.

My friends drink (which is obviously illeagle since they’re underage) but they’ve been hit (not necessarily beaten) but have had completely unnecessary force imposed on them for no reason at all.

Alot (not all) are on a huge power trip and need to get the fuck off.

Does anyone know that famous study on abuse of power? I can’t remember all the details, but it concluded that something like 90% of people if put in a position of power will abuse it. The study had some subjects acting as prisoners, and some as prison guards.

Nobody can ignore the fact that many police officers abuse their power, I have seen it on several occasions and had it happen to me once. I certainly didn’t deserve it, I have never even had a parking ticket and was polite to the officer who pulled me over. After several minutes of abuse through a car window, he let me go with no explanation.

I don’t know about the US, but I think that we certainly need better psychological screening of police applicants in Australia.

[quote]aussie_jono wrote:
Does anyone know that famous study on abuse of power? I can’t remember all the details, but it concluded that something like 90% of people if put in a position of power will abuse it. The study had some subjects acting as prisoners, and some as prison guards.
.[/quote]

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
AceQHounddog wrote:
Until you get a job that requires you do have to take decisive action with only a split-second to make that decision and act to save yourself or someone else, and then have that action reviewed and critqued for months by people who will never be in that situation, then you have no idea what you are talking about and are talking out of your ass.

You dont need to be a cop to be put in a defensive situation where you have to judge what to do within a split second.

First off: Driving. Being put in defensive situations happens all the time. I was almost pushed into oncoming traffic by a bus today because he didnt look in his blind spot and he decided to switch lanes. I had about a second to brake really fucking hard, or swerve into oncoming traffic, or have a bus drive into me.

Making a lane change is a far cry from having a gun stuck in your face, my friend.

Secondly: If I see anyone raping my girlfriend/beating up my little brother/or doing either to any random person, for that matter. And I step in and beat the fuck out of the person assaulting the innocent person, I’m doing it in self defense. I’m pretty sure I’ll be charged with assault myself, but a judge would throw it out since it was in “self defense” or at least in the well being of another.

Self-defense would apply if someone was attacking you, not someone else. And you had better be careful not to “beat the fuck” out of somebody. Anything more than necessary force will jam you up.

Either way, none of this still changes the fact that the kid was unnecessarily struck (since, apparently, he wasn’t beaten.) And then fell to the ground, and wasn’t given medical treatment nearly as fast as it should have been given.

Yes, they should have gotten the kid medical treatment faster, I’ll give you that.

I agree with jsbrook. The kid was under the cops’ supervision, and was obviously their responsibility. Whether they beat him or not, he still died in their hands.

vroom wrote:

I’d suggest that if the police weren’t so busy abusing their authority that less people would resent them for it.

I agree here too. I’ve seen a bunch of cops be dicks for no reason at all. I’ve driven behind cops that will be approaching a red light, turn their sirens on so they can drive thru, then turn them off halfway down the block.

How in the world do you know where they are going? When dispatched to an in-progress call, it is generally not a great idea to announce your presence with lights and sirens blaring.

My friends drink (which is obviously illeagle since they’re underage) but they’ve been hit (not necessarily beaten) but have had completely unnecessary force imposed on them for no reason at all.

Youth plus drinking usually equals being shitfaced and out of control. Beer muscles and big mouths will get you in alot of trouble.

Alot (not all) are on a huge power trip and need to get the fuck off.[/quote]

Some, (not even alot).

Have a nice day.

so let’s say the cop’s are at fault,(which i cannot determine from the video), then what? sue them and give money to the kids parents? why? because they deserve money for raising a convict? because they are at such a loss without thier beloved son? fuck that. they did not deserve him in the first place. they definately should not benefit from his death. who is going to get sued? the state. then taxes go up to cover the eventual loss. then the detpatment is ridiculed as a whole for the action’s of a few. although there were a few too many people involved. even then they are still only a fraction of the force in that state. what if the boy had a disease, is it still the officers fault?

honestly i did not see enough force being used to cause death, unless somebody choked him to death during all the confusion. at what point do criminal’s get treated like criminals? i would think the boot camp would have to be extra tough to try to instill fear into those future criminals. they need to be shown that criminal behavior is not OK.

life for them will most likly end in death anyways, or prison which in my opinion is worse. if the cops were at fault and the state has to pay, the money should go back into crime prevention so people won’t have to end up in places like that. fuck the parents.

my two cents.

The cops were clearly using pressure point control tactics.

You can see that at 3:30 of the tape when they beat the nerve center on the kids right forearm to take him down to his knees. Once he hit his knees that technique should have been stopped but it wasn’t.

Next at 3:40 you see them holding the kid up restarining his arms while a cop stands in front of him working nerves along his jawline. That must have been excruciating for the kid if he was even conscious.

If they didn’t want to kill that kid they made some serious mistakes. Because you are not supposed to keep working nerves like that.

Wait, wait. I think I get it.

Because police officers put their lives on the line to defend people they don’t even know, it is perfectly justifiable for them to occasionally let loose and murder 14 year old kids.

Then there’s the cops on Whyte ave in Edmonton who will randomly demand your identification and beat it out of you, despite your inalienable right to refuse.

[quote]mazilla wrote:
so let’s say the cop’s are at fault,(which i cannot determine from the video), then what? sue them and give money to the kids parents? why? because they deserve money for raising a convict? because they are at such a loss without thier beloved son? fuck that. they did not deserve him in the first place. they definately should not benefit from his death. who is going to get sued? the state. then taxes go up to cover the eventual loss. then the detpatment is ridiculed as a whole for the action’s of a few. although there were a few too many people involved. even then they are still only a fraction of the force in that state. what if the boy had a disease, is it still the officers fault?

honestly i did not see enough force being used to cause death, unless somebody choked him to death during all the confusion. at what point do criminal’s get treated like criminals? i would think the boot camp would have to be extra tough to try to instill fear into those future criminals. they need to be shown that criminal behavior is not OK.

life for them will most likly end in death anyways, or prison which in my opinion is worse. if the cops were at fault and the state has to pay, the money should go back into crime prevention so people won’t have to end up in places like that. fuck the parents.

my two cents.[/quote]

Dude,you’re a psyco.Just because he was in jail doesn’t mean he deserved to die.You sure are cold-hearted,I bet you liked to torture animals as a kid.That was a bootcamp for troubled teens,not a fucking deathcamp,Hannibal.

Agreed Singram.

Mazilla and djoh, you two ought to go to Singapore, I think your ideas of justice would fit in more there than the USA. We have something called a bill of rights here.

And to the guy who said “He was clearly belligerent and could not function” - belligerent means aggressive, not necessarily incoherent.

hahahaha. you liked that one? anywho. i did’nt say he deserved to die, i said i understand the use of excessive force when trying to prevent these “children” from becoming scum. if they went easy on everybody, then who would give a shit about being locked up. duh. the point is reform.

i feel that they should not have killed the kid if they did, and not some whatever the fuck did.

i do agree with them slappin the shit out of these punk fuckers who think they are scarface and can live outside the law. not everybody can get away with it. that’s why allot of people on that side of the “fence” have to die. it’s all about balance. i don’t mean to go kill criminal’s.

i mean balance as in fate, or god or whatever you want to believe. besides if the choice is them getting thier asses handed to them now and again, or hurting my loved ones, the choice is obvious. fuck them. and fuck u and everybody that looks like you;)

does that make me a psycho? :wink:

[quote]mazilla wrote:
hahahaha. you liked that one? anywho. i did’nt say he deserved to die, i said i understand the use of excessive force when trying to prevent these “children” from becoming scum. if they went easy on everybody, then who would give a shit about being locked up. duh. the point is reform.

i feel that they should not have killed the kid if they did, and not some whatever the fuck did.

i do agree with them slappin the shit out of these punk fuckers who think they are scarface and can live outside the law. not everybody can get away with it. that’s why allot of people on that side of the “fence” have to die. it’s all about balance. i don’t mean to go kill criminal’s.

i mean balance as in fate, or god or whatever you want to believe. besides if the choice is them getting thier asses handed to them now and again, or hurting my loved ones, the choice is obvious. fuck them. and fuck u and everybody that looks like you;)

does that make me a psycho? ;)[/quote]

Well,maybe now you’re more like Amon Goeth instead of Hannibal Lector.

[quote]singram wrote:
mazilla wrote:

[/quote]

that’s low of you. you should kill yourself right now. go ahead i’ll wait… that’s better. well anybody else? amon goeth, you should not even capitalize that name, you anti sematic bastard. i otta slap yo momma for shitting you out, you silly bitch. :wink:

[quote]mazilla wrote:
singram wrote:
mazilla wrote:

that’s low of you. you should kill yourself right now. go ahead i’ll wait… that’s better. well anybody else? amon goeth, you should not even capitalize that name, you anti sematic bastard. i otta slap yo momma for shitting you out, you silly bitch. :wink:

[/quote]

How is calling you Amon Goeth make me an anti-semitic?He was a psyco deathcamp boss who enjoyed killing Jews,Russians,and American POW’s for no reason.Not that you would single out somebody based on ethnicity or religon,but you do think that a 14 yr old kid’s life is meaningless because he was in a reform bootcamp.And sometimes my momma does slap me for coming on to the internet at 3:30 in the morning so I can exchange name calling with you,cockmuncher. :wink:

How much phsyical exertion does it take to make someone with his condition collapse? Once, twice around the feild? While i am a huge fan of excercise till your legs give out i dont think enforcing that on a population that may have any range of issues is appropriate either. The military tests for it, but they train people in that range.

If the range for sickle cell is low then why is it enforced?

i know, i know… im a Whinny arse liberal, but if people are proning to dropping and dying… then you dont institutionalise it. Atleast work up to it.

[quote]mazilla wrote:

my two cents.[/quote]

If the parents want a civil suit for the death of their kid, troubled teen or not, they are damn sure entitlted to one. Good people can raise bad children. It’s more complicated than good intention. Not to say they are completely blameless.

Anyhow, what was the kid there for in the first place? I doubt he was some hardened criminal. More importantly if the cops abused their powers, there must be criminal sanctions (and booting off the police force) both to punish their trangressions and as a lesson and message of what’s appropriate on the police force.

[quote]mazilla wrote:

does that make me a psycho? ;)[/quote]

Well, you believe in being hard on children. You should think it equally appropriate to be just as hard on abusive police when they step outside their proper bounds of authority. We will see what the investigation uncovers. There’s not enough evidence yet.