Stupid Nightclub Photos

[quote]PimpBot5000 wrote:

[quote]ChongLordUno wrote:
This is from Falkirk in Scotland. Not the deepest of gene pools.

[/quote]

What ARE those things?!?![/quote]

dude you have no idea. Visit the central belt of Scotland sometime.

[quote]rds63799 wrote:

dude you have no idea. Visit the central belt of Scotland sometime.[/quote]

I mean, I’m not even trying to figure out sexuality there. I’m trying to figure out taxonomy…genus and species and so forth.

WHAT THE FUCK ARE THOSE THINGS?!

Some of England’s finest

[quote]PimpBot5000 wrote:

[quote]rds63799 wrote:

dude you have no idea. Visit the central belt of Scotland sometime.[/quote]

I mean, I’m not even trying to figure out sexuality there. I’m trying to figure out taxonomy…genus and species and so forth.

WHAT THE FUCK ARE THOSE THINGS?![/quote]

Indeed…I’d wager that if you walked up to them and asked “What gender are you?” They’d roll their eyes and perform a weak shrug and mumble “…I dunno… a guy or something…whatever…”

Their parents must be proud

This is a duck faced idiot

[quote]ChongLordUno wrote:
Is there any need to leave the price tag on the hat?[/quote]

Absolutely, You need to return it the next day, best if it looks unworn. Nobody will notice the sweat ring…

[quote]countingbeans wrote:

[quote]Airtruth wrote:

[quote]FarmerBrett wrote:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Embarrassing-Irish-nights-out/290503104295573[/quote]

I’m never drinking again!!![/quote]

I feel the same. This just makes me more apt to stay home[/quote]

That’s cause we’re old… That being said, I have done the club scene in the past and to be perfectly honest, I seldom enjoyed it.

Contrarily, I did it in Europe and enjoyed it immensely. I think the difference was that rathar than trying to be the bad ass at the club, people there genuinely felt like it was a real treat to be able to go out and enjoy an evening out. Further, I never saw any ‘one-upmanship’ there. People just wanted to go to have fun. It’s a totally different vibe.

Of course now, I would need to take a 4 hour nap before going out, then being the oldest douche bag in the place would not help my cause. So I think I will just stay out of clubs. Been there, done that.

It’s like when you grow out of a toy…It’s just got no appeal to me on any level anymore.

[quote]dirtman wrote:
This is a duck faced idiot[/quote]

Bet you money some drunk chick fucked him.

[quote]pat wrote:

[quote]dirtman wrote:
This is a duck faced idiot[/quote]

Bet you money some drunk chick fucked him.[/quote]

Willingly?

He has a gun.