Stupid Measurement Question

This is probably going to sound like a really dumb question… But if I bought research Nolva 25mg/ml, and I wanted to take 20mg, how would I measure that out. 1 ml=1cc, so it wouldn’t it be pretty difficult to measure out 20mg wouldn’t it?

[quote]INTERNETWARLORD wrote:
This is probably going to sound like a really dumb question… But if I bought research Nolva 25mg/ml, and I wanted to take 20mg, how would I measure that out. 1 ml=1cc, so it wouldn’t it be pretty difficult to measure out 20mg wouldn’t it?[/quote]

Absolutely man. Don’t try, you might get a headache.

Seriously?

(X/1) = (20/25)

Solve for X.

OR

20/25 = 80%

80% x 1ml or 1 cc = .80 CC or ML

FAIL.

on a side note, i would still bang the blonde.

Do most needles come with a notch to indicate .8 CC? Somehow the ones I have don’t, maybe I should order a different brand or something.

they should have at LEAST

.25 cc
.50 cc
.75 cc
1.0 cc

if you can’t guestimate a fraction higher than .75 cc, you fail at life.

even if it was in half cc increments, you should be able to target halfway between .5 and 1.0

WOW, NEVERMIND

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING WITH NEEDLES?

RESEARCH CHEMS ARE TAKEN ORALLY,

EPIC FAIL.

YOU NEED DROPPERS OR ORAL SYRINGES (SEE WALGREENS)

I know they are taken orally. Couldn’t I measure it with the needles and then put the dose in a small glass and then drink it. Or maybe I am just incredibly retarded.

ye… i kinda thought the same thing about the planetary intelligence as well! not quite as eloquently put of course!

OP… i was impressed at your level of calmness and politeness after those posts too… well done, better man than me!

JJ

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
No you are not retarded, just suffering from the same shit most of us went through before we attained the kind of planetary intelligence level that Kayveesomething must have gained to be so condescending.

[/quote]

[quote]kayveeay wrote:
on a side note, i would still bang the blonde.[/quote]

http://www.T-Nation.com/tmagnum/readTopic.do?id=2246018
I normally don’t get personal but this is poignant. Those in glass houses and all… ED at 19