Stupid Dog Bed

What kind of a moron would buy this?
EDIT: speaking of morons, I forgot to attach the image the first time!

Pic:

An exceptional moron would buy that.

[quote]timbofirstblood wrote:
[/quote]

Are you talking about the rat dog or the hideous shoe?

[quote]pushmepullme wrote:
timbofirstblood wrote:

Are you talking about the rat dog or the hideous shoe?[/quote]

I think he is talking about the food on that big shoe. I think me and imhungry will cook it up and eat it.

How about it? Anyone want a leg?

[quote]pushmepullme wrote:
timbofirstblood wrote:

Are you talking about the rat dog or the hideous shoe?[/quote]

Wow. The bed might be dumb, but that’s no rat dog. It’s a Corgi … one of the more tenacious herding breeds you can find.

Cappy

[quote]Capacity wrote:
pushmepullme wrote:
timbofirstblood wrote:

Are you talking about the rat dog or the hideous shoe?

Wow. The bed might be dumb, but that’s no rat dog. It’s a Corgi … one of the more tenacious herding breeds you can find.

Cappy [/quote]

Corgi’s are awesome, and generally very intelligent.
the one on that ghey dog bed knows that the sooner he looks happy, the sooner the stupid photo shoot will be over.

Id buy that bed… its soo cuttee!!111!1

The dog looks photoshopped on to me. No self respecting animal would look so entertained on that thing.

[quote]miroku333 wrote:
Corgi’s are awesome, and generally very intelligent.
the one on that ghey dog bed knows that the sooner he looks happy, the sooner the stupid photo shoot will be over.[/quote]

LOL

[quote]AssClown wrote:
The dog looks photoshopped on to me. No self respecting animal would look so entertained on that thing.[/quote]

Now that I look at, it does look photoshopped

[quote]MangoMan305 wrote:
AssClown wrote:
The dog looks photoshopped on to me. No self respecting animal would look so entertained on that thing.

Now that I look at, it does look photoshopped[/quote]

Agreed. They probably took him out of some exciting outdoor scene and plopped him in a shoe bed.

I thought it was photoshop too, but I found some links:

http://www.giftsforpaws.com/sasquatch-pet-bed.html?gclid=CLeG3o6St5gCFQpuGgodt3lLZQ

http://www.sasquatchpetbeds.com/

The product at least is very real.

I don’t doubt for a second that it’s a real item, but that dog is in the middle of a situation he never thought he would be. It’s like blackmail really.

[quote]AssClown wrote:
I don’t doubt for a second that it’s a real item, but that dog is in the middle of a situation he never thought he would be. It’s like blackmail really.[/quote]

Yeah “blow me or I’ll put that dumb ass pic of you sitting in that croc that one night when you were totally drunk”…Apparently the dog did not give in.