Stupid College Stuff

well im a frosh at St.fx, which is located in antigonish, NS.

in my house Macdonald there are some pretty crazy traditions.

for example tonight we had a house meeting, and at the very end of the meeting an older Macdonald resident burst in with a live Lobster in his hand and put it on the ground. He then informed us that we had to take care of it and if not we’d be fucked…

Anyways a couple geniouses got a recycling bin and filled it with water and sea salt. An hour later it’s dead.

im curious to see how we are fucked now.

you guys must have some pretty fucked up stories yourselves. lets hear em

Maybe you should have cooked it and ate it?

I went to a community college.

[quote]StevenF wrote:
Maybe you should have cooked it and ate it? [/quote]

agreed, how dare you waste a lobster like that?!

the salt killed him
he was probably a store bought one and they hold them in fresh water in the store I think

remember whne they close the door dont really do the sheep
just jerk off in the rubber and they will think you did the sheep.

To the OP

I give you an F for ‘bulking awareness’, seeing as how you wasted a perfectly good lobster.

[quote]Nich wrote:
the salt killed him
he was probably a store bought one and they hold them in fresh water in the store I think

[/quote]

I believe this belongs in the ‘Sex and the Animal’ forum.

[quote]Nich wrote:

[/quote]

Nich that was jokes did your mates actually try to get you to fuck a sheep??? quite unbelievable I know but I’ve heard stranger things in my time and yes you should have eaten the damn lobster.

[quote]TheG wrote:
Nich wrote:

Nich that was jokes did your mates actually try to get you to fuck a sheep??? quite unbelievable I know but I’ve heard stranger things in my time and yes you should have eaten the damn lobster. [/quote]

lol,no I watched American Pie Presents Beta House
the midget…er short people frat made all the rushes go into a barn with a sheep and a condom.
I attended a Tech school so I have heard things from buddies of mine at Arizona State but nothing too outlandish

lots of nudity though that seems to be the main theme.

In my school’s fine arts building (music major, so I hung out there a lot), there’s an extremely slow elevator. At some point the “tradition” was developed to complete what’s called the FAC elevator Challenge.

So you start in the basement, and there’s 5 floors total. You ride this slow-ass elevator from the basement to the fourth floor. During that time you drink a beer. Then you have the way back down to rest. From the basement to the 3rd floor you drink a beer, rest. from the basement to the second then the first you drink a beer each time. It all takes about 5-10 minutes.

Then you wander around the building buzzed and leave beer cans in front of your favorite professors door.

This isn’t a very crazy story. My bad.

[quote]GrindOverMatter wrote:
well im a frosh at St.fx, which is located in antigonish, NS.

in my house Macdonald there are some pretty crazy traditions.

for example tonight we had a house meeting, and at the very end of the meeting an older Macdonald resident burst in with a live Lobster in his hand and put it on the ground. He then informed us that we had to take care of it and if not we’d be fucked…

Anyways a couple geniouses got a recycling bin and filled it with water and sea salt. An hour later it’s dead.

im curious to see how we are fucked now.

you guys must have some pretty fucked up stories yourselves. lets hear em[/quote]

Hey OP, I actually went to X and lived in MacDonald for my frosh year…its a good place but I really dont remember that ‘tradition’ and I just graduated in '06 sooo not that long ago at all.

As for the ‘wasting a lobster’ comments…they’re cheaper here in atlantic Canada…not as much a delicacy as in other places(although still high up there)…I mean we serve them at McDonald’s for Christs sake…well they used to anyway, haven’t been there in ages

shit dude a fellow MD member sweet,

im thinking the lobster thing might be relativtly new, i know it happened at least last year.

what was your year in macdonald like? i really love it hear but im worried its gonna majorly fuck up my life at the same time haha.

I’m glad I never joined a frat. :smiley:

haha this actually is not techincally a frat, but it might as well be.

Does a funny story count? My freshman year I was at a house party (still at OU). anyway i was drinking underage and in ROTC so the cops showed up and i wasnt sure if they could come in or what so I ran upstairs punched out a screen and jumped out the window and sprinted back to my dorm.
anyway the cops just wanted to know what house had been throwing fireworks.
did a lot of stupid shit like that freshman year.

lol tonight all the screens got knocked out and everbody owes 10 bucks.