Stupid Advice from Big Guys

The final defense of TN’s most beloved poster gave me this brilliant thread idea.

Let’s hear some retarded advice you got from way bigger guys than you.

I start:

I once got the awesome advice from an ex-pro BBer (short of IFBB caliber) in our gym NOT to drink any water during a training session, because it would mess up my gains. He didn’t explain why, but was dead serious.

GO!

This is very passive-aggressive. If you want to argue with him, just do it, but your motive is very transparent, IMO.

Do you have a crush on him or something?

[quote]Jackie_Jacked wrote:
This is very passive-aggressive. If you want to argue with him, just do it, but your motive is very transparent, IMO.

Do you have a crush on him or something? [/quote]

Damn, shit got real in a hurry.

Way to keep it real, Ms. Jakie.

Do you have a crush on him or something? [/quote]

Yes, I’m secretly in love with him. I’m one of those muscle bear lovers. Is it really that obvious?

I thought with this thread I could actually turn something pointless & boring into something fun for everyone that is not about him.

Sorry. lol Not trying to be the party pooper or anything. This is Get a Life, after all.

I’m sure he <3’s you too.

This is very passive-aggressive. [/quote]

I swear this is most of these guys lately. Passive aggressive is now the in thing to be. You can throw stones and hide your hands over the internet. No manhood needed.

Steroids is the only way you get bigger. Said by a guy who sells them. He was massive. I have to give him that.

[quote]Professor X wrote:

I swear this is most of these guys lately. Passive aggressive is now the in thing to be. You can throw stones and hide your hands over the internet. No manhood needed.[/quote]

Get out. You are boring.

[quote]infinite_shore wrote:

I swear this is most of these guys lately. Passive aggressive is now the in thing to be. You can throw stones and hide your hands over the internet. No manhood needed.[/quote]

Get out. You are boring.[/quote]

How about instead of that, you address me directly…instead of the less than manly way you did so here?

Any frustration you need to release? I mean, look, for the 50th time, I will not send you those nude photos because my dick won’t fit in the picture. Get over it.

squatting 500 lbs is manly

BALL DON’T LIE

[quote]infinite_shore wrote:

Get out. You are boring.[/quote]

How about instead of that, you address me directly…instead of the less than manly way you did so here?

Any frustration you need to release? I mean, look, for the 50th time, I will not send you those nude photos because my dick won’t fit in the picture. Get over it.[/quote]

Ever hear of a fish-eye lens prof? Just send it to him in segments he can piece it together maybe then he’ll leave you alone for a while

I won’t name names lol (but I started a threat about this person), anyways he told me “start putting oatmeal in your shakes bro, I put on 10 pounds of muscle in two weeks” LMFAO! So now whenever I’m bullshitting with my buddies I call roids oatmeal.

[quote]johnman18 wrote:
I won’t name names lol (but I started a threat about this person), anyways he told me “start putting oatmeal in your shakes bro, I put on 10 pounds of muscle in two weeks” LMFAO! So now whenever I’m bullshitting with my buddies I call roids oatmeal.[/quote]

I use to do that to add carbs to my shakes

“Ain’t nothing but a peanut”

Wasn’t sure what he meant by that.

Told me to train biceps directly.

I’m still pissed about that one.

“LIGHT WEIGHT!”

Wasn’t sure what he meant by that.

I dont really listen to other people talk, let alone in the gym.

There is this one big, ugly motherfucker in my gym though. Never seen him before but friggin hell, he has a huge neck, ugly face and stands at 6’6" or 6’5". I’m 6’3" and all these smaller guys were like “omg he is so big! /pout”.

[quote]therajraj wrote:
Told me to train biceps directly.

I’m still pissed about that one.[/quote]
LMFAO Raj! But you’re biceps are huge now, right? :slight_smile:

[quote]dirtman wrote:

[quote]johnman18 wrote:
I won’t name names lol (but I started a threat about this person), anyways he told me “start putting oatmeal in your shakes bro, I put on 10 pounds of muscle in two weeks” LMFAO! So now whenever I’m bullshitting with my buddies I call roids oatmeal.[/quote]

I use to do that to add carbs to my shakes [/quote]
Me too man, but did you gain 10 pounds in 2 weeks? Let alone 10 POUNDS OF MUSCLE lmfao I still can’t believe he told me that with a serious face.

Most of the dumb sh*t I am told by people in the weight room has to do with supplements.

“Dude, such-and-such made me x amount bigger in like 10 minutes.”

Granted, none of these guys are ever very big so maybe it doesn’t fit this thread.