Stump Varq

[quote]pushharder wrote:
Probably an easy one for Varq. Too easy.

What actually ended the life of the coyote whose shoulder I blew off with my 338/378 on a cold spring day in the Sapphire Mountains near Philipsburg, Montana?

Tougher one:

What eventually happened to his carcass?

No search engines, buster![/quote]

No search engines. Just from memory.

I believe you tracked him to a partially frozen-over creek, where he was hiding under the ice, breathing through a small hole in the ice.

You shot him with your Colt Commander, killing him.

You then put him on your pickup truck, but he froze to the bed, and although it’s a little fuzzy after that, I seem to recall you taking him to a taxidermist’s, but either the carcass was too FUBAR by then to stuff, or else the taxidermist just lost the thing.

Also I remember you were humming a lot during the adventure, but you never hummed again afterwards.

How does a taxidermist lose a carcass?

[quote]pushharder wrote:

You ARE good. I’m impressed.[/quote]

That’s what she said.

Why does Varq get this thread instead of, say… Pushharder?

It seems to me Push has spoken up in more threads than Varq, with all due respect.

Who was the rockstar that Iron Dwarf slept with?

[quote]on edge wrote:
Who was the rockstar that Iron Dwarf slept with?[/quote]

Wait, what? I didn’t hear about this!

[quote]pushharder wrote:

[quote]CLUNK wrote:
Why does Varq get this thread instead of, say… Pushharder?

It seems to me Push has spoken up in more threads than Varq, with all due respect.[/quote]

Shit, I don’t have his memory.[/quote]

You sure seem to have a great memory where music’s concerned!
You frequently reference and post some old music vid when appropriate to the topic or point at hand.

[quote]on edge wrote:

Um, Iron Maiden?

:stuck_out_tongue:

No idea. You sure I was on that thread?

[quote]Varqanir wrote:

[quote]on edge wrote:

Um, Iron Maiden?

:stuck_out_tongue:

No idea. You sure I was on that thread?[/quote]

He’s mentioned it more than once so I figured you would have crossed it. Trick question anyway. He never divulged who it was. Or supposedly was. I’m a skeptical SOB

What happened to Antman’s X?

Wait… Was it Shirley Manson?

[quote]on edge wrote:
What happened to Antman’s X?[/quote]

Oh fuck. That one I remember. Wasn’t she that crazy chick that accused him ON THIS SITE of abusing her? I think she got admitted to a mental hospital and she tried to kill herself.

[quote]Varqanir wrote:

[quote]on edge wrote:
What happened to Antman’s X?[/quote]

Oh fuck. That one I remember. Wasn’t she that crazy chick that accused him ON THIS SITE of abusing her? I think she got admitted to a mental hospital and she tried to kill herself.[/quote]

Correct I think.

I’m fuzzy on the details but I thought it was something like arrested or admitted. Suicide attempt highly likely.

[quote]Varqanir wrote:
Wait… Was it Shirley Manson?[/quote]

Ha. I’ve been close to her.