Stump Varq

Varqanir has been flaunting his amazing memory as of late so I thought we should put him to the test!

Rules are, ask him questions from threads you know he’s participated in. So certainly threads from the couple years he spent meditating with the Buddhist Monks in the Hymelas are out.

The prizes are: If you stump him you WIN (yay). If you fail to stump him you lose (boo) and he wins (boo).

Varq,

What was the topic of my first controversial thread?

(This will be too easy for him but I think it’s nice to let him warm up)

[quote]pushharder wrote:
I’ve met the V-Man. He is stumpy.

Not that I’m all that willowy.[/quote]

When Doc first described you to me, he said “It would take less time to go over Pushharder than it would to go around him.”

[quote]on edge wrote:
Varq,

(This will be too easy for him but I think it’s nice to let him warm up)[/quote]

Breast feeding.

[quote]pushharder wrote:

[quote]on edge wrote:
Varq,

(This will be too easy for him but I think it’s nice to let him warm up)[/quote]

Working Out Bottomless?

Weren’t you having problems deadlifting with no pants/shorts? Things were getting hung up on the concentric phase?[/quote]

Wrong.

The only trouble I’ve had deadlifting (I almost typed breast feeding) naked is at lockout. That’s never a problem anymore though because they installed a heater upstairs in my gym so now the bar always stays toasty warm.

Varq would have known this just the way the butterflies migrated through southeast asia in 1974.

[quote]Varqanir wrote:

[quote]on edge wrote:
Varq,

Breast feeding.[/quote]

Correct

What was the profession of the former T-Vixen’s boyfriend who resides in Hawaii?

(This is another low bar. Dude probably exchanges christmas cards with her.)

Edited to add some degree of challenge

[quote]on edge wrote:
What was the profession of the former T-Vixen’s boyfriend who resides in Hawaii?

Edited to add some degree of challenge[/quote]

Police officer.

I also know what she once said her vagina smells like.

But I ain’t tellin’.

[quote]Varqanir wrote:

[quote]on edge wrote:

Edited to add some degree of challenge[/quote]

Police officer.

I also know what she once said her vagina smells like.

But I ain’t tellin’.
[/quote]

Correct.

Okay, this one will have to be a bonus because I’m breaking my own rule by not knowing for sure if you were present in a thread where this was said.

What is Professor X’s “usual” response when asked how much he bench presses?

[quote]on edge wrote:
Okay, this one will have to be a bonus because I’m breaking my own rule by not knowing for sure if you were present in a thread where this was said.

What is Professor X’s “usual” response when asked how much he bench presses?[/quote]

Dunno.

I’ll take a guess, though.

“This is bodybuilding, not powerlifting. Who the fuck cares how much I bench?”

[quote]Varqanir wrote:

[quote]on edge wrote:

What is Professor X’s “usual” response when asked how much he bench presses?[/quote]

Dunno.

“This is bodybuilding, not powerlifting. Who the fuck cares how much I bench?”[/quote]

Trick question, X didn’t bench he used the machine press or whatever…

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]Varqanir wrote:

[quote]on edge wrote:

Dunno.

“This is bodybuilding, not powerlifting. Who the fuck cares how much I bench?”[/quote]

Trick question, X didn’t bench he used the machine press or whatever…[/quote]

I remember he broke his shoulder in an accident of some kind, and so had moved to pec-deck flies and other chest machine exercises. I remember him quipping that he hadn’t un-racked a bar “since Bill Clinton got a BJ”, but as On Edge said, I haven’t been on enough Professor X callout threads to know what his usual response would have been.

What is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow?

[quote]Varqanir wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]Varqanir wrote:

[quote]on edge wrote:

Dunno.

I remember he broke his shoulder in an accident of some kind, and so had moved to pec-deck flies and other chest machine exercises. I remember him quipping that he hadn’t un-racked a bar “since Bill Clinton got a BJ”, but as On Edge said, I haven’t been on enough Professor X callout threads to know what his usual response would have been.[/quote]

Lol, ya that’s true. It was a motorcycle accident. He did bench during the Biotest bootcamp thingy.

[quote]MattyG35 wrote:
What is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow?[/quote]

African or European?

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]Varqanir wrote:

[quote]on edge wrote:

Dunno.

Not a trick question. X stated his usual response is (something like) “I don’t know. A lot”

[quote]on edge wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]Varqanir wrote:

[quote]on edge wrote:

Dunno.

Not a trick question. X stated his usual response is (something like) “I don’t know. A lot”[/quote]

That doesn’t surprise me either.