1)You need to wear at least some groove briefs if your raw squat form is almost identical in width and every other capacity to your squat in canvas.
2) somewhere along the line I lost my ability to be a gear whore, and now instead of squatting 700+ single ply with a 400lb raw squat, I squat around 800 single ply and 885 multi ply with a mid 600 raw squat....hopefully 700 raw squat next meet.
3) Multi ply lifting IS harder than raw lifting. I went from single ply, to multi ply, to raw, to both. Raw is easier, less stressful, ect. But its fun to change shit up.
4) Pectorals can suck my dick.... or at least quit repeatedly being injured every time I work up to 75% of my previous raw PR...
5) My hamstrings and glutes were weak as hell, and the only thing carrying my squat till the past year was my big quads. Brought up glutes and hams, raw squat went up about 200lbs...
6) My conventional pull was almost as good as my sumo, without ever training conventional, so I may switch to conventional.
7) Grinding out deadlifts is a cool way to get a nosebleed, and look like you are having a seizure.
8) Military press is one of my best indicators for bench. Assuming my pec is healthy enough to bench.
9) I am not smart enough to write my own programming yet, even though I am very good at coaching other people. That is why I just hired someone to write my programs.
10) Being strong takes patience. It isn't something you can rush.