T Nation

Stuff White People Like

Among my favorites:

(8) Barak Obama
(11) Asian Girls
(40) Apple Products
(83) Bad Memories of High School

I feel so predictable.

As a white man, I enjoy purple drank, melon, Marijuana, ass n’ titties, and freestyling while driving around unnecessarily slowly.

Where is titties and beer?

[quote]analog_kid wrote:
Where is titties and beer?[/quote]

What race DOESN"T like titties and beer?

[quote]FightingScott wrote:
analog_kid wrote:
Where is titties and beer?

What race DOESN"T like titties and beer?

[/quote]

I don’t know…eskimos? They are all about seal fat and the labia.

Wow, that was one of the dumbest lists onf the planet. At least 80% of those things I have never liked. I have tolerated them, but not liked them. Some things though, I haven’t tolerated.

PS- I find it funny how they defined the culture of white people as “white culture”.

I am so glad I am not part of this “white culture”.

[quote]ukrainian wrote:
Wow, that was one of the dumbest lists onf the planet. At least 80% of those things I have never liked. I have tolerated them, but not liked them. Some things though, I haven’t tolerated.

PS- I find it funny how they defined the culture of white people as “white culture”.

I am so glad I am not part of this “white culture”. [/quote]

It’s a joke.

I hate Crocs, Grammar, and a great deal of that shite.
But think about it. For most people who are white, it’s a hilariously accurate list. Especially for women. Dinner parties?
Fuck THAT.

That site is hilarious. The best part about it is you laugh because you think it’s describing other white people and then you’re like, “Shit… I do think I can bring about a change in season by wearing shorts as soon as it starts to get slightly warm.”

Great blog, IMO.

You’re an Obama-bot and you can’t even spell his name. Shame on you.

[quote]jtrinsey wrote:
That site is hilarious. The best part about it is you laugh because you think it’s describing other white people and then you’re like, “Shit… I do think I can bring about a change in season by wearing shorts as soon as it starts to get slightly warm.”

Great blog, IMO.[/quote]

Yeah, but I’m sure if someone made a list entitled “What Black People Like”, it would not be taken lightly. Moreover, I absolutely hate the way it is OK for everyone to make fun of white people and it is in bad taste to make fun of anyone else.

[quote]Make1tRa1n wrote:
You’re an Obama-bot and you can’t even spell his name. Shame on you.[/quote]

Obomba?

[quote] Chewie wrote:
Yeah, but I’m sure if someone made a list entitled “What Black People Like”, it would not be taken lightly. Moreover, I absolutely hate the way it is OK for everyone to make fun of white people and it is in bad taste to make fun of anyone else.
[/quote]

I used to feel the same way. Then I realized that white people really are a privelidged caste in America, and so it’s okay for people that aren’t white to take pot shots at me. I’m the one that owns a business and is getting the college degree.

[quote]Otep wrote:
Chewie wrote:
Yeah, but I’m sure if someone made a list entitled “What Black People Like”, it would not be taken lightly. Moreover, I absolutely hate the way it is OK for everyone to make fun of white people and it is in bad taste to make fun of anyone else.

I used to feel the same way. Then I realized that white people really are a privelidged caste in America, and so it’s okay for people that aren’t white to take pot shots at me. I’m the one that owns a business and is getting the college degree.[/quote]

After reviewing this site it appears that the author believes that white people are all sensitive left-wing apologists and are into all things new and progressive. This describes very few of the white people I know. Maybe the author should do a little more of what white people like and travel.

Aside from traveling, dogs and the things related to alcohol, there isn’t much I can relate to.

I think I can identify many of the white people on this forum based on rule #99. A thread isn’t complete without someone berating someone else for writing “your an idiot.”

[quote]Otep wrote:
Chewie wrote:
Yeah, but I’m sure if someone made a list entitled “What Black People Like”, it would not be taken lightly. Moreover, I absolutely hate the way it is OK for everyone to make fun of white people and it is in bad taste to make fun of anyone else.

I used to feel the same way. Then I realized that white people really are a privelidged caste in America, and so it’s okay for people that aren’t white to take pot shots at me. I’m the one that owns a business and is getting the college degree.[/quote]

I don’t know why I quoted you on the last post. Oh well.

I respectfully disagree. I believe in equality, not super compensation. I believe this type of thinking takes a step back in race relations.

[quote]Chewie wrote:
Otep wrote:
Chewie wrote:
Yeah, but I’m sure if someone made a list entitled “What Black People Like”, it would not be taken lightly. Moreover, I absolutely hate the way it is OK for everyone to make fun of white people and it is in bad taste to make fun of anyone else.

I used to feel the same way. Then I realized that white people really are a privelidged caste in America, and so it’s okay for people that aren’t white to take pot shots at me. I’m the one that owns a business and is getting the college degree.

I don’t know why I quoted you on the last post. Oh well.

I respectfully disagree. I believe in equality, not super compensation. I believe this type of thinking takes a step back in race relations. [/quote]

I agree.

[quote]Chewie wrote:

After reviewing this site it appears that the author believes that white people are all sensitive left-wing apologists and are into all things new and progressive. This describes very few of the white people I know. Maybe the author should do a little more of what white people like and travel.

Aside from traveling, dogs and the things related to alcohol, there isn’t much I can relate to.[/quote]

I hope that you don’t have to be left wing to like new things and Asian girls. I always thought they were hot in some way but whenever I say something about it I catch hell. What is up with that?

Skynyrd

I have considered a confederate flag tattoo but some of my best friends are black, still, I fell that it would adequately portray my happiness with my whiteness.

Changin my own oil

Drivin in the passing lane (I’m a fuckin rebel)

Husker do’s, Husker don’ts

opening my presents Christmas day instead of Christmas Eve

I was wearing baggy clothes when the rest of the preppy white kids were wearin izods and 501’s

Trying to inject “get busy livin or get busy dyin” into every conversation I have.

Quoting Doc Holliday lines from Tombstone.

I’m over 40, and I’m still a funky white boy!!!

rap music

They Forgot the cereal “Total”

God i love Total.

and its good for you.

–JB