Stuff Black People Like

Taking pictures of themselves and their family everywhere.
Smiling wayyy too much.
RR instead of LL.

Oh wait wrong racist thread…

-Watermelon
-Super Soakers (everybody likes these, but I just seem to always see black kids spraying each other with them, lol. Weird)
-shitty music
-“ice” jewelry
-having rims on a’ “cadillak esskalayyd”
-smoking weed alot
-Tyler Perry
-Cedric The Entertainer (why is this man given work again? Is he supposed to be funny? I mean really!)
-Dog fighting

[quote]jtg987 wrote:
lol this culd be fun if everyone takes it as a joke

• purple drink, not juice

[/quote]

LOL! I remember those from grade school. The poorer kids drank it daily.

[quote]Electric_E wrote:
OK please stop now, I was just making a point about how controversial the “stuff white people like” but I had to be extreme with my post, I did not want to down this route[/quote]

Maybe you could’ve titled this thread Stuff Educated Black People Like.

I can’t wait to get my black friends to give me something fun for this list.

[quote]jtg987 wrote:

[/quote]

[quote]jtg987 wrote:
lol this culd be fun if everyone takes it as a joke

• fried chicken
  • watermelon

[/quote]

What the fuck is juice?

sugar, water, purple

i like fried chicken

[quote]djwhizkid wrote:
i like fried chicken[/quote]

This is the dumbest stereotype in the world. I have never in my life met a person, face-to-face, who did not love fried chicken. This is regardless of their race, color, or creed.

Hot sauce. The brothers love them some hot sauce.
Chitlins is the nastiest shit in the world. My friend asked me to try some,I did, he asked what I thought, I said it’s horible. Having never actually eaten shit, it is what I imagine shit probably tastes like. He said I didn’t put enough hot sauce on it. I said if you have to disguise the taste, whats the fucking point?

Brothers in general hate to see other brothers succeed. Brothers like to keep other brothers down.
And yes, with all the attractive black women out there, why do black men love to hook with fat and ugly white women?

[quote]Jetric9 wrote:
Electric_E wrote:
OK please stop now, I was just making a point about how controversial the “stuff white people like” but I had to be extreme with my post, I did not want to down this route

Maybe you could’ve titled this thread Stuff Educated Black People Like.[/quote]

Wow! I didn’t know people that racist were still around.

Lotion

Nick Canon. He’s hilarious.

[quote]Aleksandr wrote:
djwhizkid wrote:
i like fried chicken

This is the dumbest stereotype in the world. I have never in my life met a person, face-to-face, who did not love fried chicken. This is regardless of their race, color, or creed.[/quote]

my little sister doesnt like it lol. it trips me out people tell her “shes not black” lol…

Why do brothas love to drive Corvettes so much? I see so many around here…with the trophy white piece of ass in the passenger seat.

Whenever I look into a Popeye’s Chicken it’s full of black people!

[quote]sumgai wrote:
Why do brothas love to drive Corvettes so much? I see so many around here…with the trophy white piece of ass in the passenger seat.[/quote]

Because it comes with a free bottle of grape drink.

Official “UnOfficial” pro sports apparel. And leaving the sticker and tag on their hats.

[quote]Digity wrote:
Whenever I look into a Popeye’s Chicken it’s full of black people![/quote]

I’m glad you brought this up, Digity. In general, black people indeed love Popeye’s - The Holy Grail of fried chicken. Luckily when I left home for college, I put a good 70 mile drive between me and the nearest Popeye’s, and had I not I’d probably be obese as hell right now.

As a member of the African American community, I take it upon myself to proclaim that Popeye’s is the best and all black people enjoy it (with the exception of those who say they dont, but they don’t count because they’re just lying to themselves and others).