T Nation

Stuff Black People Like


#1

Pimping bitches

Smoking blunts

Drive by's

rap music

fucking skinny white sluts

Possesing large donkey cocks

The cosby show


#2

you obviously dont know blacks well, they like fa white girls duh.


#3

lol this culd be fun if everyone takes it as a joke

  • purple drink, not juice
  • fried chicken
  • watermelon

#4

This is some racist shit right here. I’m ashamed of the both of you. You can’t just bunch my people into some stereotypical category.

What racist comment will you make next? That black people dance with their pants around their ankles while on a basketball court?

Bigot

Points at his own Avatar


#5

[quote]Electric_E wrote:

The cosby show

[/quote]

lol


#6

[quote]jtg987 wrote:
lol this culd be fun if everyone takes it as a joke

  • purple drink, not juice
  • fried chicken
  • watermelon

[/quote]

Alright now, get it right, it’s purple drank!
Also:

grits
kool-aid
ham hocks
chit’lins
FUBU
Cognac
Hennessy(sp?)
Gin & Juice
G-G-G-G-G-UNIT!!
Luthor Vandross


#7

[quote]Beast27195 wrote:
jtg987 wrote:
lol this culd be fun if everyone takes it as a joke

  • purple drink, not juice
  • fried chicken
  • watermelon

Alright now, get it right, it’s purple drank!
Also:

grits
kool-aid
ham hocks
chit’lins
FUBU
Cognac
Hennessy(sp?)
Gin & Juice
G-G-G-G-G-UNIT!!
Luthor Vandross[/quote]

You’re from DC and left out mambo sauce and Hypnotiq? What the hell is the matter with you? Hahaha.


#8

[quote]WolBarret wrote:
This is some racist shit right here. I’m ashamed of the both of you. You can’t just bunch my people into some stereotypical category.

What racist comment will you make next? That black people dance with their pants around their ankles while on a basketball court?

Bigot

Points at his own Avatar[/quote]

Lol, this was good.


#9

Black people didn’t really like the Cosby show, but it sure made a lot of white people feel good.


#10

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
WolBarret wrote:
This is some racist shit right here. I’m ashamed of the both of you. You can’t just bunch my people into some stereotypical category.

What racist comment will you make next? That black people dance with their pants around their ankles while on a basketball court?

Bigot

Points at his own Avatar

Lol, this was good.[/quote]

It would have been funny if he did not write “*points to own avatar”

I would have got it without the hint, and you know a joke is not funny if you have to explain it.

Anyway this thread is going in a different direction to what I had hoped for and I would just like to point out that I was making an exaggerated point, I used stereotypical and racist examples to make the point clear, hopefully most of you got the point to my post.


#11

patron.
weed.
white t shirts.
metal on their front teeth.
ridin dirty.


#12

hennesy?


#13

They mama’s.

They baby mamas too, but not as much.


#14

[quote]Electric_E wrote:
LankyMofo wrote:
WolBarret wrote:
This is some racist shit right here. I’m ashamed of the both of you. You can’t just bunch my people into some stereotypical category.

What racist comment will you make next? That black people dance with their pants around their ankles while on a basketball court?

Bigot

Points at his own Avatar

Lol, this was good.

It would have been funny if he did not write “*points to own avatar”

I would have got it without the hint, and you know a joke is not funny if you have to explain it.

Anyway this thread is going in a different direction to what I had hoped for and I would just like to point out that I was making an exaggerated point, I used stereotypical and racist examples to make the point clear, hopefully most of you got the point to my post.
[/quote]

I had to, buddy. This thread is very delicate. Its like two tons of TNT covered in gasoline and tossing lit zippos into a cup beside said TNT. Delicate.


#15

You obviously have no clue.

http://macklessons.mypodcast.com/2008/02/Episode_14015_Things_That_Black_People_Like-83474.html


#16

[quote]Guerrero wrote:
you obviously dont know blacks well, they like fa white girls duh.
[/quote]

fat,skinny,slut,churchgirl, just have to be white.

sizurp
standin on da corner
holdin dey crotch
the letter d instead of th
psghetti
talkin about what they are gonna do
talkin about what they would do
Holdin a job long enough for unemployment


#17

OK please stop now, I was just making a point about how controversial the “stuff white people like” but I had to be extreme with my post, I did not want to down this route


#18

[quote]Electric_E wrote:
OK please stop now, I was just making a point about how controversial the “stuff white people like” but I had to be extreme with my post, I did not want to down this route[/quote]

Tough break cracka, the snowball is already halfway down the mountain. Can’t stop it now.


#19

[quote]Airtruth wrote:
the letter d instead of th
[/quote]

Haha.


#20

axing questions using improper grammar and spelling.