Link to full study:
- Study ranked drugs using criteria of harm to others and harm to the user.
- Harm took into account things like societal cost, physical damage, mortality, etc.
- Alcohol was the most harmful overall (score = 72) and by far most harmful to others.
- Crack, heroin, and meth were the most harmful to the user. (overall scores = 54, 55, 33 respectively)
- Cocaine = 27, cannabis = 20, AAS = 10, mushrooms = 6
- Obviously drug laws take none of this into account and are full of shit.