Study: Fellatio may significantly decrease the risk of breast cancer in women

Yes Dan C, some women really do enjoy giving head. I get the impression from your posts on this thread you haven’t met too many who do. Pity.

Girls that have an oral fixation such as gum chewers, smokers, girls who always have altoids, a straw in thier drink (even a can of coke), constantly put on chapstick or lipstick, have always seemed to like giving head more than the ones who don’t in my experience. There are girls out there who don’t like to have things in their mouth at all, so naturally they arent’ going to enjoy going downtown as much or at all. My Ex wife thought of it as a special thing and never wanted to incorporate it into our everyday activities so of course I always wanted more of it.

Then you have the girls who are emotionally scarred, religiously against, or just not informed on the aforementioned practice. It takes time and tenderness to get these girls convinced that it’s ok. Not saying that it can’t happen, but it might take some time.

It’s always important to reciprocate as Simone mentioned. I’ve never had a problem and tend to have a good time with it. But there are guys out there who think it’s nasty or dirty or just not that fun. I bet the population of guys who don’t like to eat pussy is close to girls who don’t like to give head.

Just my two cents

It’s a hoax? DAMMIT!!! I figured that what was good for women was good for guys, so I just blew a guy. Fuck! I should have read the article more closely!

Just give her a test boost via suppository. That’ll wake her up.

MD: Wrong impression. I have had some good experiences. There just comes a point where a mouth can’t match a fit and tight vagina, whether for squeeze or smoothness. Most girls can’t deep throat anyway, and few swallow…

wait a minute…

you’re telling me there are girls who don’t swallow???

GREEKDAWG: LOL. Having the T-profile does indeed help to attract T-Vixens, which, generally, are less sex-shy. You must have had all-good-babes so far. I’m only at an 80% good-luck rating. You’re obviously still at 100%. LOL. J/K

Road head is a beautiful thing, and I personally think that a girl who performs it on a regular basis gets some serious quality points and possibly even “keeper” status. But you can’t hold it against her if your car doesn’t create an environment amenable to such acts. If you have bucket seats or some kind of center console, this creates an obstacle that can be painful. Refer to the song “Stickshifts and Safety Belts” by Cake.

Road head advice:
Make sure not to put the car into neutral when doing it. That kinda sucks.
:wink:

Jesus Ike… where the fuck did you find that? I thought you were joking at first.

Yea whatever you do…don’t click on the homepage link on that page.