Study Debunking Austerity Research Sparks Wide Reaction

Authors admit errors. Debate still waiting for authors to accept.

http://therealnews.com/t2/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=31&Itemid=74&jumival=10120

[quote]Zeppelin795 wrote:

http://therealnews.com/t2/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=31&Itemid=74&jumival=10120[/quote]

Many forums delete posts that solely post links with no discussion. I know this isn’t a heavily moderated forum and others including myself are guilty of this sometimes. But you post a ton of no content posts. By this I mean posts that anyone could find with a simple search if they chose with no discussion content. What do you think about the link? Are they correct or incorrect? Etc.

[quote]groo wrote:

http://therealnews.com/t2/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=31&Itemid=74&jumival=10120[/quote]

Many forums delete posts that solely post links with no discussion. I know this isn’t a heavily moderated forum and others including myself are guilty of this sometimes. But you post a ton of no content posts. By this I mean posts that anyone could find with a simple search if they chose with no discussion content. What do you think about the link? Are they correct or incorrect? Etc.[/quote]

This.

But groo, in the face of no action on the part of the mods I think it’s best everyone just ignore all these… it seems that is what everyone has pretty much done.

Still think they should ban Zep. He’s only one small step away from a bot.

[quote]groo wrote:

Many forums delete posts that solely post links with no discussion. I know this isn’t a heavily moderated forum and others including myself are guilty of this sometimes. But you post a ton of no content posts. By this I mean posts that anyone could find with a simple search if they chose with no discussion content. What do you think about the link? Are they correct or incorrect? Etc.[/quote]

Without me most people on this website would never hear an alternative point of view. What is it that you do not like about this interview?

[quote]csulli wrote:
Still think they should ban Zep. He’s only one small step away from a bot.[/quote]
The bots on here are the neo-cons of which you espouse their points of view despite evidence to the contrary. So in essence you are closer to being a bot and that’s why they love you. Totally brainwashed by propaganda. Part of the non-critical sheeple.

[quote]csulli wrote:
Still think they should ban Zep. He’s only one small step away from a bot.[/quote]

x2

Totally brainwashed by propaganda. Part of the non-critical sheeple.
[/quote]

lol
Try some self-reflection.

ZOMG!!

A realnews link? I wonder who could have posted their 37th one this month??

I MUST CLICK ON IT AND READ IMMEDIATELY!!

[quote]UtahLama wrote:
ZOMG!!

A realnews link? I wonder who could have posted their 37th one this month??

I MUST CLICK ON IT AND READ IMMEDIATELY!![/quote]

and we still have 7 more days in this month.

[quote]MattyG35 wrote:

Totally brainwashed by propaganda. Part of the non-critical sheeple.
[/quote]

lol
Try some self-reflection.[/quote]
Already have my friend.

[quote]groo wrote:

Without me most people on this website would never hear an alternative point of view. What is it that you do not like about this interview?
[/quote]

What i don’t like about it is 1) you never EVER post other links except to realnews.com and 2) you don’t bother to write what you think about it, you just post a blind link…MAYBE with one sentence attached. And 3) you post a million bajillion new posts a day.

You’re the closest thing to a shill i see on these forums, and that’s saying a lot considering some of the company we have here. And it’s all dressed up in “i’m anti-corporate media out to tell the TRUTH zomg listen already” attitude.

Address the 3 points above in future posts and you’ll have a lot more comments in your threads.

“Beware the man of one book”

Unless it’s the Dictionary.

[quote]Karado wrote:

Unless it’s the Dictionary.[/quote]

Dictionary is a pretty solid choice though, you know, if you’re limited to one.

Part of the non-critical sheeple.
[/quote]
LOL

Am I the only one who finds those who use the word “sheeple” to be like the most hilarious thing in the world?

[quote]Big Kahuna wrote:

[quote]Karado wrote:

Unless it’s the Dictionary.[/quote]

Dictionary is a pretty solid choice though, you know, if you’re limited to one.[/quote]

Damn! Foiled again… Lol.

[quote]Aragorn wrote:

[quote]groo wrote:

[/quote]

What i don’t like about it is 1) you never EVER post other links except to realnews.com and 2) you don’t bother to write what you think about it, you just post a blind link…MAYBE with one sentence attached. And 3) you post a million bajillion new posts a day.

You’re the closest thing to a shill i see on these forums, and that’s saying a lot considering some of the company we have here. And it’s all dressed up in “i’m anti-corporate media out to tell the TRUTH zomg listen already” attitude.

Address the 3 points above in future posts and you’ll have a lot more comments in your threads.

“Beware the man of one book”[/quote]
The Real News is like a hub which links to other news sources I post on here. So if that bothers you then too bad.

I respond to criticisms of the posts so that should give you an idea what I think about the posts.

Yes corporations like to control the free flow of information so when I can find a non-corporate source it is worth sharing, even if most people on this forum have been propagandized to death.

[quote]Aragorn wrote:

[quote]groo wrote:

[/quote]

even if most people on this forum have been propagandized to death.

[/quote]

The same as you spamming us with realnewzes.com posts all damn day.

[quote]UtahLama wrote:

[quote]Aragorn wrote:

[quote]groo wrote:

[/quote]

even if most people on this forum have been propagandized to death.

[/quote]

The same as you spamming us with realnewzes.com posts all damn day.[/quote]

Staying with the spirit of the post. What about the interview do you not agree with?