Studies and Research

I’m a fairly keen trainer and recently i have been getting knee deep in studying anatomy and nutrition, what i wish to no is if anyone can help me out with links to good scientific studies and research on all things anatomy , from university papers to clinical research… It all helps… Post here.

ummmm, I know a good book called Muscles Testing And Function With Posture And Pain.

[quote]transition wrote:
I’m a fairly keen trainer and recently i have been getting knee deep in studying anatomy and nutrition, what i wish to no is if anyone can help me out with links to good scientific studies and research on all things anatomy , from university papers to clinical research… It all helps… Post here.[/quote]

There is a reason I believe going to school for this is better than simply trying to dive head first into this information as if you are majoring in it. You have no way of deciphering the bullshit from what is significant without first learning the absolute basics in great detail. They wouldn’t even start a first year biology student off by having them simply gather as many studies as possible. They wouldn’t know what the hell they were looking at aside from very basic information.

Grab some college textbooks on those subjects and get busy. Most of the people I see on here tossing studies around don’t even seem to understand that rats, while valuable sources of information, aren’t humans.