Student Beats Substitute Bus Driver

[quote]p-dub wrote:
This type of behavior makes me hate these little wannabe thugs even more.
If I saw that kid rite now I would punch him in the mouth so hard hed be eating his teeth. [/quote]

Fuck yah, what is with these mother fuckers that think this shit is cool and where did they learn it from. An example as to how our technology is advancing but we as people are not.

[quote]Erasmus wrote:
This shit happens all the fucking time in Holland…[/quote]

Has it always been like that or just up until recently?

[quote]Professor X wrote:
msd0060 wrote:
Ok… side angle, looks like a white kid. (that talks very stereotypical black)

Front angle, looks like a light skinned black kid (from his hair).

Anyone know?

I am confused as to why this matters.[/quote]

I am interested as to why you were the first person to take issue with this.

I was wondering the same question as Prof. So no, he was not the first to take “issue” with it just the first to post about it.

[quote]fireplug52 wrote:
I was wondering the same question as Prof. So no, he was not the first to take “issue” with it just the first to post about it.
[/quote]

Same here, I just had not read it yet. It is a crime regardless of the color of skin or gender.

[quote]H-Bomb wrote:
The kid is already fucked for life. I don’t think anyone can do anything to him that’s any worse than the next 60 (if he’s lucky enough to live to see 25) years of his life will be.

Karma is a bitch like that.

And Live, dude was hitting her HARD. Only reason he didn’t knock her out is because he was pounding on her skull and not her chin.[/quote]

There is no Karma. Assholes get away with way too much shit in this world and good people get beat on all the time and they are not winning the lottery to make up for it. If he is not sufficiently punished (as well as helped with his emotional problems) then he will do it again because he now knows he can get away with it.

You don’t have to punish this guy in hate, but you do have to teach him the lesson that this is utterly unacceptable behavior because otherwise, what’s next for this guy? Beat a little kid to pulp because he isn’t getting out of the way fast enough?

[quote]matko5 wrote:
ElbowStrike wrote:
I think the only fitting punishment is the kid be sentenced to several random beatings from hired thugs at unpredictable intervals over the next six months.

All in favor say “I”.

I.[/quote]

I

[quote]Standard Donkey wrote:
Professor X wrote:
msd0060 wrote:

Anyone know?

I am confused as to why this matters.

I am interested as to why you were the first person to take issue with this.[/quote]

Gee, maybe because ProfX is black. That might have something to do with it. And, your connotation that he’s either a white kid acting black or a black. Regardless of race it’s a deplorable act by a seriously warped kid.

D

lol his skin color doesn’t matter. What matters is that this crazy little fuckshit just tried to beat up his bus driver for asking him to sit down… and phailed even in that regard. That coward couldn’t punchhis way out of a wet paper bag

“acting black”

really?

[quote]BlackLabel wrote:
msd0060 wrote:

Anyone know?

I noticed the same thing. [/quote]

honestly WTF does it matter???

[quote]PonceDeLeon wrote:
They need to turn this kid into a SLAVE.

They need to humiliate this kid in his community, in front of his peers and family.

Make him a slave for the county or city or school district, or the woman’s neighborhood. Start him off with a sentence of, say, 6 months. For every “chore” he is given - e.g., pick up EVERYONE’S trash in a given neighborhood, tell him that if he fails to complete the task within a given timeframe or to the satisfaction of an overseer, his sentence will be extended by 2 weeks.

Two weeks, because it’s short enough to make him not care, and yet that attitude will ensure so many “two week” extensions pile up that he’ll have doubled his original sentence. It’ll be a wicked mind fuck.

Seriously, though, make him WORK. Also, garnish his wages - when and if he starts working - to cover ALL her medical expenses. Keep the insurance companies out of this. Make him bleed through his eyes.

Or, have a 300 lb Samoan GIRL beat his ass into the concrete in front of his entire high school. Nothing like emotionally scarring an adolescent.[/quote]

all this wippin and slavery shit has got me wondering about you. i know for damn sure i dont want to go anywhere near where you live. where about in cali does this shit happen honestly?

It is surprising that it took one of his mates to stop him in the end. Atleast they realised he was doing wrong and acted, eventually, if that kid wearing the chicago bulls top wasnt there it would have gotten alot worse.

[quote]R1boogeyman wrote:
BlackLabel wrote:
msd0060 wrote:

Anyone know?

I noticed the same thing.

honestly WTF does it matter???[/quote]

It doesnt matter, its just the fact that he looks fucking white from one angle and looks black from another. What dont you understand about that?

[quote]BlackLabel wrote:
R1boogeyman wrote:
BlackLabel wrote:
msd0060 wrote:

Anyone know?

It doesnt matter, its just the fact that he looks fucking white from one angle and looks black from another. What dont you understand about that?[/quote]

?

So he’s biracial. What does it matter?

[quote]Professor X wrote:
BlackLabel wrote:
R1boogeyman wrote:
BlackLabel wrote:
msd0060 wrote:

Anyone know?

It doesnt matter, its just the fact that he looks fucking white from one angle and looks black from another. What dont you understand about that?

?

So he’s biracial. What does it matter?[/quote]

It doesn’t, let’s just find him and beat his ass.

What is truly sad is if the bus driver would have retaliated, the boy and his family would have sued for Lord knows what. That kid needs an asskicking of his life.

I don’t care if that punk ass kid was purple, you don’t go around beating up school bus drivers for no reason. What the fuck is wrong with people?

[quote]IamMarqaos wrote:

There is no Karma. Assholes get away with way too much shit in this world and good people get beat on all the time and they are not winning the lottery to make up for it. If he is not sufficiently punished (as well as helped with his emotional problems) then he will do it again because he now knows he can get away with it.

You don’t have to punish this guy in hate, but you do have to teach him the lesson that this is utterly unacceptable behavior because otherwise, what’s next for this guy? Beat a little kid to pulp because he isn’t getting out of the way fast enough?

[/quote]

Sounds like something out of Boondock Saints. But seriously this is why I think we need to incorporate Corporal punishment, because when bullshit like this happens and he just gets away with going to Juvenile, somebody needs to kick his mother fucking ass so everyone can see. Just like with the guy doing the robbings in New York where you had women over 80 years old getting their asses kicked for 40 bucks. Just kill the guy before he goes off and ends up doing more bullshit like that.

http://wcbstv.com/video/?id=105960@wcbs.dayport.com

http://wcbstv.com/video/?id=97475@wcbs.dayport.com

http://clipsyndicate.com/publish/video/672038?wpid=0

Was he seriously wearing a jumper without his arms in the sleeves and down his side instead? really…wtf? If this is a fashion fad then damn…