T Nation

Student Beats Substitute Bus Driver

[quote]ElbowStrike wrote:
I think the only fitting punishment is the kid be sentenced to several random beatings from hired thugs at unpredictable intervals over the next six months.[/quote]

lol best sentence ever.

also, the kid trying to hold him back was an idiot.

He should just be forced to work as a highschool bus driver.

I think the only fitting punishment is the kid be sentenced to several random beatings from hired thugs at unpredictable intervals over the next six months.[/quote]

All in favor say “I”.

I.

BlackLabel wrote:
I personally think that kid should go to jail for a few years, and be raped, VERY hard (no homo).

Let’s try to be reasonable here.?[/quote]

Why?

If he were where I’m from, he’d have been taken to a prison, stripped down, strapped with his chest down on a block and whipped about 200 times with a coax cable across his back.

It’s a shame this cunt will be released within 6 months on good behavior, or they will shorten jail time in exchange for him seeing a mental health professional.

I really would like to write a letter to a Congressman or do something to criticize the handling of this case as it unfolds, if it goes down how I described above.

I hope they at least release his name. I’m surprised the other kid didn’t shoved him down the bus steps. Probably because he was friends with the guy or at least his acquaintance.

Bus drivers should carry tasers.

[quote]matko5 wrote:
ElbowStrike wrote:
I think the only fitting punishment is the kid be sentenced to several random beatings from hired thugs at unpredictable intervals over the next six months.

All in favor say “I”.

I.[/quote]

I.

That video is really messed up.

holy shit what is wrong with some kids.

They need to turn this kid into a SLAVE.

They need to humiliate this kid in his community, in front of his peers and family.

Make him a slave for the county or city or school district, or the woman’s neighborhood. Start him off with a sentence of, say, 6 months. For every “chore” he is given - e.g., pick up EVERYONE’S trash in a given neighborhood, tell him that if he fails to complete the task within a given timeframe or to the satisfaction of an overseer, his sentence will be extended by 2 weeks.

Two weeks, because it’s short enough to make him not care, and yet that attitude will ensure so many “two week” extensions pile up that he’ll have doubled his original sentence. It’ll be a wicked mind fuck.

Seriously, though, make him WORK. Also, garnish his wages - when and if he starts working - to cover ALL her medical expenses. Keep the insurance companies out of this. Make him bleed through his eyes.

Or, have a 300 lb Samoan GIRL beat his ass into the concrete in front of his entire high school. Nothing like emotionally scarring an adolescent.

[quote]harris.shaikh wrote:
also, the kid trying to hold him back was an idiot.[/quote]

well at least he did something. Mostly when you hear of violent beatings part of the story is that bystanders didn’t do squat.

[quote]trav123456 wrote:
holy shit what is wrong with some kids.[/quote]

Their parents.

Lets be honest…in this world people dont bother to call the cops when they hear someone scream rape…its someone else’s responsibility why should I waste a minute of my life?! The kid at least got up right away and didnt sit in the seat for 15 minutes and another kid even helped out

Who was that American kid about ten years back who got caught for vandalism in Korea(?) and wound up getting caned for it?[/quote]

That was Michael Fay, who got caned in Singapore. I remember it well…Clinton kept “assertively requesting” that they abolish the practice, calling it barbaric, and the Singaporean government basically laughed in his face. I think they finally conceded to reduce the number of whacks from 7 to 5 or something like that.

As for the kid in the video, he deserves far worse.

The kid is already fucked for life. I don’t think anyone can do anything to him that’s any worse than the next 60 (if he’s lucky enough to live to see 25) years of his life will be.

Karma is a bitch like that.

And Live, dude was hitting her HARD. Only reason he didn’t knock her out is because he was pounding on her skull and not her chin.

Seeing that shit makes me want to drive to Kalamazoo, find that kid and whoop the shit out of him, then i’d find his old man and do the same…and have my girl beat the shit out of his mom.

[quote]msd0060 wrote:
Ok… side angle, looks like a white kid. (that talks very stereotypical black)

Front angle, looks like a light skinned black kid (from his hair).

Anyone know?[/quote]

I am confused as to why this matters.

#1 he hit a woman; epic life-fail
#2 he’s a fucking idiot b/c they found him: at home.

yeah, they won’t find ya there genius.

hopefully he is someone’s bitch now in juvie.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
msd0060 wrote:

Anyone know?

I am confused as to why this matters.[/quote]

Some people would say that a liberal media wont cover the case if it involves black on white crime. If there is no media coverage, there can be no public support for the driver. This is in contrast to white on black crime, like the Duke lacrosse case, which seemed to never go away.

This may or may not occur here. There was a nearly identical case involving a group of kids on a bus that attacked a woman and her fiance. The bus driver was a witness, the local press actually covered the event and one of the attackers was sentenced to a small amount of jail time. This was with only eye witness testimony from the 3 adults and the injuries sustained.

[quote]deadlift655 wrote:
Professor X wrote:
msd0060 wrote:

Anyone know?

Some people would say that a liberal media wont cover the case if it involves black on white crime. If there is no media coverage, there can be no public support for the driver. This is in contrast to white on black crime, like the Duke lacrosse case, which seemed to never go away.
This may or may not occur here. There was a nearly identical case involving a group of kids on a bus that attacked a woman and her fiance. The bus driver was a witness, the local press actually covered the event and one of the attackers was sentenced to a small amount of jail time. This was with only eye witness testimony from the 3 adults and the injuries sustained.
[/quote]

If he is black then that shoots down your “liberal media” theory which again makes me wonder why it matters.

You are relating this to a story that had no video surveillance where the accuser was a woman. You focus on race instead of sex because that is what you want to believe.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
deadlift655 wrote:
Professor X wrote:
msd0060 wrote:

Anyone know?

If he is black then that shoots down your “liberal media” theory which again makes me wonder why it matters.

You are relating this to a story that had no video surveillance where the accuser was a woman. You focus on race instead of sex because that is what you want to believe.[/quote]

I’m not the one who brought up race in this discussion. I replied to a thread.
If the attacker was black and the victim white, and the case receives no press coverage, there cant be support for the driver. That does not “shoot” down “my” theory.

I also said the kids attacked a woman AND her fiance.

[quote]PonceDeLeon wrote:
If he were where I’m from, he’d have been taken to a prison, stripped down, strapped with his chest down on a block and whipped about 200 times with a coax cable across his back.

It’s a shame this cunt will be released within 6 months on good behavior, or they will shorten jail time in exchange for him seeing a mental health professional.

I really would like to write a letter to a Congressman or do something to criticize the handling of this case as it unfolds, if it goes down how I described above.

I hope they at least release his name. I’m surprised the other kid didn’t shoved him down the bus steps. Probably because he was friends with the guy or at least his acquaintance.

Bus drivers should carry tasers. [/quote]

Where are you from? I’m sure your not talking about California.

I vote for the random beatings. That would be great.

I’m suprised anyone stood up for the driver. I’m pretty sure the bus was for behavior disorder kids. This kid is probably pretty dang messed up in the head. He probably has parents that either beat the crap out of him or don’t pay any attention to him at all, which according to some recent studies is worse that beating the crap out of a kid. I’m not trying to justify his actions but I think his parents probably need a severe beating too. Then again his parents could be nice people and they just got stuck with a crazy kid (it happens).