Student Attacks Hell's Angels with Puppy

What if the cop was arresting a man who was resisting, and another man come up from behind and starts physically assaulting the cop? Is it right for the cop to defend himself then?

In my mind, it doesn’t matter if you’re black, white, brown, female, male, everyone should be treated as equals. You don’t put your hands on a cop, many have been killed for people doing this and then grabbing their gun. The punch was justified. Unfortunately this cop will be labeled a sexist and racist for the sole fact that the criminal was a black woman and the officer was a white man.

[quote]mattho wrote:
What if the cop was arresting a man who was resisting, and another man come up from behind and starts physically assaulting the cop? Is it right for the cop to defend himself then?

In my mind, it doesn’t matter if you’re black, white, brown, female, male, everyone should be treated as equals. You don’t put your hands on a cop, many have been killed for people doing this and then grabbing their gun. The punch was justified. Unfortunately this cop will be labeled a sexist and racist for the sole fact that the criminal was a black woman and the officer was a white man.[/quote]

LOL no he’ll be labeled an aggressive asshole. It has nothing to do with race. It has to do with the fact that he did not put effort into diffusing the situation.

Oh, and the fact that he punched a TEENAGE GIRL in the face. It has something to do with that because a full-grown man should be able to subdue a teenage girl without the violence displayed in this video. She pushed him off of the girl. She didn’t strike.

Even a ‘teenage girl’ who hits you right on the chin out of luck could knock you out.

why did he throw a puppy?

The cop had everyone against him as well. Notice all the bystanders on their phones recording him. Once he lost control of the situation as a whole he then lost control of his own actions.

He did try hitting her tho, we can give him credit for that, right?

[quote]ulysses22023 wrote:
He did try hitting her tho, we can give him credit for that, right?[/quote]

x2

That stupid bitch deserved it. She clearly shoves the cop in a confrontation that doesn’t fucking concern her. And there’s no way in hell the cop knew that the bitch was 17. Does she look 17 to you?

Ohhh, but because she was a black bitch, her aggression is qualified, while his response obviously isn’t, AND he’s labeled a racist. Beautiful.

Maybe he should’ve thrown a puppy at her instead.

Who the fuck hurls a puppy? Definitely one of the most bizarre tales this year.

I’ve read on a German page that he’s usually on antidepressants but didn’t take them…
Crazy Germans

How is that bizarre? OK Herr Uberschlau, let’s hear what you’d hurl on a gang.

Stones? Verboten!
Knives? So very Verboten!
Beer Bottles? Great way to get lynched by the police.
Sauerkraut with Sausage? Ja right, and fill out 20 pages beforehand, not counting the various certificates of approval you have to get in time.

Hurling young animals at outlaws (it’s called “Welpenschmitz”) seems like the most reasonable thing, apart from being eco-friendly.

-Schwarzfahrer, who always has his trusted animal breeder on speed dial

[quote]Schwarzfahrer wrote:
How is that bizarre? OK Herr Uberschlau, let’s hear what you’d hurl on a gang.

Stones? Verboten!
Knives? So very Verboten!
Beer Bottles? Great way to get lynched by the police.
Sauerkraut with Sausage? Ja right, and fill out 20 pages beforehand, not counting the various certificates of approval you have to get in time.

Hurling young animals at outlaws (it’s called “Welpenschmitz”) seems like the most reasonable thing, apart from being eco-friendly.

-Schwarzfahrer, who always has his trusted animal breeder on speed dial[/quote]

[quote]The Greek wrote:

x2

That stupid bitch deserved it. She clearly shoves the cop in a confrontation that doesn’t fucking concern her. And there’s no way in hell the cop knew that the bitch was 17. Does she look 17 to you?

Ohhh, but because she was a black bitch, her aggression is qualified, while his response obviously isn’t, AND he’s labeled a racist. Beautiful.

Maybe he should’ve thrown a puppy at her instead. [/quote]

your right, and I love how everyone is ignoring the fact that the chick attacked the cop. What if he had let it go on? What if her and her friends had gotten his gun? One punch isnt going to create another Rodney King situation but I’m with the cop. I( think he should have hit her twice.

Good rule to follow: attack a cop - get punched in the face.

Any coppers on here will know that based on the use of force wheel/model punching her was perfectly within his boundaries at the time.

Hilarious and made all the better by the fact that the puppy came out of it ok.

[quote]EurekaBulldogLaw wrote:

[quote]mattho wrote:

In my mind, it doesn’t matter if you’re black, white, brown, female, male, everyone should be treated as equals. You don’t put your hands on a cop, many have been killed for people doing this and then grabbing their gun. The punch was justified. Unfortunately this cop will be labeled a sexist and racist for the sole fact that the criminal was a black woman and the officer was a white man.[/quote]

LOL no he’ll be labeled an aggressive asshole. It has nothing to do with race. It has to do with the fact that he did not put effort into diffusing the situation.

Oh, and the fact that he punched a TEENAGE GIRL in the face. It has something to do with that because a full-grown man should be able to subdue a teenage girl without the violence displayed in this video. She pushed him off of the girl. She didn’t strike.[/quote]

Everyone discussing this, lets go to Forums - T Nation - The World's Trusted Community for Elite Fitness

Mod Note: The above link is to the current thread about this story. It would be best if you brought your discussion there, rather than continuing to hijack this puppy-throwing thread.

OMG!

Funniest news bid i’ve read in a long long time :smiley:

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:
Its like one of those weird disjointed collaborative stories where a different person writes each line. Or a mad lib.

He attacks a group of hells angels with a puppy while his pants are down then makes his escape on a bulldozer.

Maybe he was actually acting out a mad lib to see if it was funny in real life?[/quote]

I’m still laughing at this. Quality post!

Bikers have one weakness, they’re on bikes. If you wanted to hurt them you would just run a hummer through them.

I want to meet the guy that did this. Maybe he’s a normal guy who had a really bad day?

The cop had everyone against him as well. Notice all the bystanders on their phones recording him.
[/quote]

What? Because people are recording the police, they are now against him? That does not make sense, you sound like the same people that agrees with the legislation that makes it a crime to take pictures of police.

[quote]andrew_live wrote:

[quote]The Greek wrote:

x2

Maybe he should’ve thrown a puppy at her instead. [/quote]

your right, and I love how everyone is ignoring the fact that the chick attacked the cop. What if he had let it go on? What if her and her friends had gotten his gun? One punch isnt going to create another Rodney King situation but I’m with the cop. I( think he should have hit her twice.

Good rule to follow: attack a cop - get punched in the face.

Any coppers on here will know that based on the use of force wheel/model punching her was perfectly within his boundaries at the time.
[/quote]

Well, she was J-walking, she is being man handled by a cop and her friend pushes the cop off, she gets punched in the face and the cop puts the j-walker in a head lock. I’m not sure what went wrong, but sounds like the cop wasn’t in the right.